Frank Usher guest "June" / Pipa Gordon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
That woman who guests for Frank Usher jewellery...

I have a sneaky suspicion its Pipa Gordon's mum. Serious.

I think June is a complete hoot. She is very endearing. Can't believe she could be Pipa's mum though - doesn't seem quite right. Is there anything you want to say.....

i like her, think she is very endearing, why\how could she be Pipa's mum, come on give us a hint or a clue

Pipa grew up in the care system. Maybe we should be more sensitive?:confused: Just a thought.

She bleats on about her mother and parents an awful lot so I don't think there's a problem there.

She bleats on about her mother and parents an awful lot so I don't think there's a problem there.

I was thinking the opposite. I have never heard of her talk about her mum or dad, only her brother and sister and hubby and the kids and the dogs, omg ok everyone except her ma and pa.

I have heard her speak very often of her ultra glam mother, about her parents freaking oreck vacuum cleaner, mother's taste in shoes. Never heard her mention siblings but I try to avoid her as her voice gets to me which is not a criticism of her, just very sensitive hearing.

Pipa grew up in the care system. Maybe we should be more sensitive?:confused: Just a thought.

Hmm??,that's interesting.I thought it was her husband who had?,didn't he just recently find out about his birth mother and discover some new family members etc?

Pip's is one of my fave presenters,even though she can be dangerously OTT sometimes.

Tis interesting to read this about Pipa if it's true,coz then that saying birds of a feather flock together really rings true.

Latest posts

Back