Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Decleor 5 Piece Firming Facial Collection
QVC Price £50.00
Item Number 225983
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00
Available in 2 Easy Payments £25.00 plus P&P

Give the gift of spa-quality skincare with this five-piece facial collection from Decleor. It contains Serum Hydrotenseur (15ml), a best-selling eye serum which temporarily smoothes away fine lines while firming the area around your eyes. There's full-sized Phytopeel (50ml), a wonderfully gentle exfoliator, as well as two 5ml containers of Decleor's brand-new Aromessence Excellence day serum - a natural boost for your skin. Plus, the Triple Action Rich Cream (15ml) revitalises mature and dry skin. Comes in a gold gift box - perfect for Christmas.

Perfect for Christmas? Am I the only one who thinks that's odd?

No I noticed on the other thread with the oto for founders day that there was a Butler and Wilson item with Santas etc. I think they are just trying to flog off things that didn't sell before xmas.

Was this not an old TSV just before xmas?
I think the prices of items flogged tomorrow will have increased, to cover for the free PP.
I would not be surprised at all

Yes, this was the November Decleor TSV and I checked my account to see how much I paid for it.

It was £41.87 as a TSV, £46.32 including Postage and Packing. Thought you'd all like to know. :33:

one full size item and one eye product all the rest samples.....

They are larger than samples, Decleor samples are 2.5ml or 5ml.

The set has 2 x 5ml Aromessence Excellence which is worth £46.

If it is old stock, does anyone know the keeping quality if Decleor, in that will it still be any good by Christmas 2009? I once bought some Decleor from Warrington and in a very short space of time, it stank to high heaven.

I just got a genuine bargain. The Philosophy Deluxe Cocktail Party Set was £32 with free P&P, that's £10.66 (£14 each at John Lewis) a bottle!! I love Philosophy shower gels, so this will keep me stocked up for a while.

If it is old stock, does anyone know the keeping quality if Decleor, in that will it still be any good by Christmas 2009? I once bought some Decleor from Warrington and in a very short space of time, it stank to high heaven.

Decleor items keep really well, if kept in a cool dry place they will keep for couple of years unopened. Don't think I have ever had any Decleor products go off.

I missed it, but have gone for it on waitlist as you still get the free P&P and the EP :)

Ditto,BB :54:
Actually,I had it in my Basket but got the Error message & had to close down & open IE again.By the time I did that,it was gone so had to go on Waitlist.
Probably just as well as I've already gone for Cooks Essentials saucepans & frying pan.

I went for the 'Gatineau Eye & Lip Beautifying Treatment', which was on x3 easy payments!
Am quite excited about it, hope it's nice! Never tried any Gatineau products before & is a last ditch attempt to improve the look of my eyes before I resign myself to their horrid ugliness forever! lol
(Am happy with my skin now, just hate my awful eyes!)

Decleor items keep really well, if kept in a cool dry place they will keep for couple of years unopened. Don't think I have ever had any Decleor products go off.

Guess I was just unlucky then. Who knows where the products had been and in what conditions prior to going to Warrington. Never mind, they have long since gone in the bin.

I went for the 'Gatineau Eye & Lip Beautifying Treatment', which was on x3 easy payments!
Am quite excited about it, hope it's nice! Never tried any Gatineau products before & is a last ditch attempt to improve the look of my eyes before I resign myself to their horrid ugliness forever! lol
(Am happy with my skin now, just hate my awful eyes!)

Same here KWC. My skin is wearing well but my eyes are getting quite crinkley. I blame my OH for making me laugh a lot (not always intentionally either)as I really notice my lines when I smile. Let me know how you get on with this and if its any good I will make my OH buy it for me as its all his fault I'm wrinkling up.

I'm sure your eyes aren't ugly KWC just characterfull with a mischevious glint!!:3:

Let me know how you get on with this and if its any good I will make my OH buy it for me as its all his fault I'm wrinkling up.

I certainly will Catkins & will be doing it absolutely 'by the book' to give it every chance of doing something! I will drop any/all other eye products at least & use only the eye cream in the kit when it arrives to make the 'trial' as fair as possible! lol

I'm sure your eyes aren't ugly KWC just characterfull with a mischevious glint!!:3:

'Tis the bags I tells ye, the bags.....! :(
OH helpfully pointed out that Eskimos have baggy eyes as the pads above & below the eye are fat deposits; I suggested this was fine......if you are a blerdy Eskimo, which I am clearly not!
I know it can't remove the bags & am not too wrinkly but am hoping it will 'lift' the sagginess a bit to improve their appearance! (Not setting my sights too high as have always been so disappointed in the past! lol)

Latest posts

Back