Founders Day - 06/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just noticed from the TV Guide that I got this morning that it is Founders Day on Monday 6th April.

On the guide it says, as a special treat, everything on the day has free P&P.

i thought it did as i never read it as not inrested in it

If you hadn't read it then you couldn't be sure what was in the thread, therefore you shouldn't be sending people on a wild goose chase to find that what they are looking for is not in that thread after all. :hump:

If you hadn't read it then you couldn't be sure what was in the thread, therefore you shouldn't be sending people on a wild goose chase to find that what they are looking for is not in that thread after all. :hump:

Awww c'mon guys - the thread said Decleor TSV - SCW was only trying to be helpful in pointing the thread to Loveheart. Given the title of the thread it wasn't an unreasonable thought and he did say 'try the thread'

Is it just free p and p for items which are aired on the day, or does it apply to all products on the website?

Well I've just had a look at the line up for 6 April and it doesn't look particularly exciting to me, apart from the Decleor. Somehow I don't think I'll be making much use of the free p&p. Never mind, more money saved :5:

SCW finds us lots and lots of great info we'd probably not be aware of otherwise so one little hiccup is nothing. Keep up the good work SCW!!

Awww c'mon guys - the thread said Decleor TSV - SCW was only trying to be helpful in pointing the thread to Loveheart. Given the title of the thread it wasn't an unreasonable thought and he did say 'try the thread'

SCW finds us lots and lots of great info we'd probably not be aware of otherwise so one little hiccup is nothing. Keep up the good work SCW!!

I was talking to SCW with my Moderator's hat on as I felt what he posted was leading a fairly new member up the garden path. I was not "having a go" I was trying to advise him. I would ask people to respect my decision as I would about all decisions Graham, Fraggle and myself make as often there are other things that have happened in background that members are unaware of.

I don't wish to get in to a debate about the issue and spoil the thread for everyone but as always people are free to contact me if they wish.

Latest posts

Back