Fortuna Valentino Bags???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
I have come across these bags on qvc .uk and it is said that they are leather but the same on QVC.com on US channel say they are man made material .I am confused .can someone who saw the shows can enlighten me???

Leather

I have come across these bags on qvc .uk and it is said that they are leather but the same on QVC.com on US channel say they are man made material .I am confused .can someone who saw the shows can enlighten me???

The guest presenter definately said they were leather and explained that the tanning process was the key to how "buttery soft" the leather was. Very pricey though IMHO
:33::33::33:

I caught a bit of the show but as the bags were out of my price range I didn't get too involved. However, the couple I saw were definitely described as being leather. At the prices they were asking I'd be amazed if they weren't.

As they were presented as being leather (and one of them lamb's leather I think), I thought the prices compared well to some of the Kipling ones and the plastic, awful smelling KvZ bags that have been on the channel.

I did resist though! :1:

Latest posts

Back