Floral scents tsv 15th july

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Was thinking it was reeds in perfumed oil again.
But since Kathy's Morning Show teaser could it be those flower arrangement glass vases or spikes ?

i hope its the reeds the ones in the shops are horribly expensive and i wanted
to try them out give my yankee candles a break!

Any thoughts on what it might be? Im due for an opp tomorrow so will miss it and would love to know what it might be, could get son to order it for me.

i hope its the reeds the ones in the shops are horribly expensive and i wanted
to try them out give my yankee candles a break!

If it is those that they had before then don't bother they aren't much use.
Yankee do them and I like mine I've just got.

They're not a patch on Yankee candles or tarts Boffy. I have them in the bathrooms and on one stairwell but scent nowhere near as strong, it's better in the bathrooms cos it's a smaller area but I don't think it would be noticable in a living room.

I've had Colonial, the Yankee Ones and the QVC ones that were a 3 pack in the TSV (picked them up at Warrington for £7.99 for all 3). Yankee are the best.

Stick with the candles or tarts (especially Darls) in your living rooms.

Any thoughts on what it might be? Im due for an opp tomorrow so will miss it and would love to know what it might be, could get son to order it for me.

Good luck with the op bluenun, hope it all goes well for you. xxxxxx

Am I getting old (& dull! lol), or is this flower arranging thingy TSV kind of appealing? It's not is it, it's just me thinks this, isn't it? *scuttles off looking red faced!* :blush:

oh no, my dear, you are not alone! have they gone on a brain-cell assassination spree?

good luck with the op bluenun:flower:

Bluenun - yes, good luck with the op! xx

Watersiren - even OH just sort of grunted (as opposed to his usual mocking sneer at QVC's offerings! lol). I shall have to seriously consider this, as I kinda like the idea, I love flowers but I'm not the most brilliant flower arranger! :sweat:
OK for stiff stemmed flowers I would think, noticed the gerbera were all cut very low as I guess these would just topple over otherwise, being unable to hold their own weight? Nice for roses etc. though?

Yay! The good ol'days....

not buying, but this is a return to the shopping telly products of yore (whatever that means): the sort of product which can't begin to sell itself from a shop shelf without a demo.

It's just the sort of item that got me hooked on qvc in the early days and I often had to be restrained by DH from ordering everything like this I saw. I know from experience now that this would never get used more than twice.

Jude xx

Tempted but don't think they are suitable for the M&S two bunches of carnation pinks for £5 Hubby gets me.

:wave2:

Bluenun - yes, good luck with the op! xx

Watersiren - even OH just sort of grunted (as opposed to his usual mocking sneer at QVC's offerings! lol). I shall have to seriously consider this, as I kinda like the idea, I love flowers but I'm not the most brilliant flower arranger! :sweat:
OK for stiff stemmed flowers I would think, noticed the gerbera were all cut very low as I guess these would just topple over otherwise, being unable to hold their own weight? Nice for roses etc. though?

for some reason, kitten, i read appalling!:giggle: i am sorry about that. it is not a bad item, but another really boring tsv. that's why i referred to the 'brain-cell massacre'! if you like it, i think you should go for it as the price is good. gerberas would work great with this tsv; they are ideal flowers for arrangements. :flower:

Latest posts

Back