Flinty Discovers The Letter S'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
On with Helene Berman, Flinty has ditched the yeah, yeah for Yes Yes, as she converses with Helene. Surprising how she comes over all articulate when conversing with someone of 'class'. If she can do it once she can do it all the time.

I bought several pieces from HB long before she came to QVC, and her stuff is quality, but can come up small - only because she doesn't use the dreaded elastene in her fabrics. Saying this I see that viewers are advised to size up, so perhaps she needs to adjust her sizing for more sales.

Has HB ever been paired with Chloe, Knuckles or the Iliad ? 🤭 🤭

On with Helene Berman, Flinty has ditched the yeah, yeah for Yes Yes, as she converses with Helene. Surprising how she comes over all articulate when conversing with someone of 'class'. If she can do it once she can do it all the time.

I bought several pieces from HB long before she came to QVC, and her stuff is quality, but can come up small - only because she doesn't use the dreaded elastene in her fabrics. Saying this I see that viewers are advised to size up, so perhaps she needs to adjust her sizing for more sales.

shes been on with all the presenters & she did state there is a tsv in august her first one

Who is the Iliad? Is that a spelling auto correct for Eilidh?

Flinty's version of 'telephone voice'. The woman's an odious creep.

Latest posts

Back