Flavourwave Platinum Oven

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does yours have a separate lid that you rest on the side or is it "jointed" like the TSV ?

Some people say that their "jointed" lid doen't close firmly.

Does the infrared oven bake evenly, cakes for example ?

:flower::cake::flower:

No it's the older design with a separate lid. You have to find a place to put the hot lid down that is safe. This is a real pain, I would like the newer design, space providing.

My lid fits perfectly, it not a tight fit and it rests on the lip on the glass bowl and the weight of the lid keeps it in place.

They do cook very evenly, due to the air flow. Size is a problem with cakes as you can only do one at a time unless you have a deep baking tin. But they are nice in the cooker.

Hi. I have had the hinged ideal world one for a couple of months. It's great. I've only had my big oven on once in that time. I have made cakes with no problems. I have been using a ring cake tin so the air can circulate. I got that idea from the instructions of one my mum bought ages ago.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Hi. I have had the hinged ideal world one for a couple of months. It's great. I've only had my big oven on once in that time. I have made cakes with no problems. I have been using a ring cake tin so the air can circulate. I got that idea from the instructions of one my mum bought ages ago.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

:flower::flower: Thank you very much, Themroc and Pudnpie ! :flower::flower:

Those infrared ovens seem really great !

I have the ideal world version with the hinge sitting here waiting to be picked up, the safety cut out stopped working properly after three weeks. I was pleased with the actual oven itself and once the IW fiasco is sorted will purchase another one elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back