Flashback!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was available in both spray and gel. Was supposed to clear acne. I got some once for my brother, dont recall it working, but seem to recall that it did prompt a skincare routine that wasnt there before. Only ever got one bottle.

Eco tan and eco tan accellorator. Bought a few of those, think they worked, good colour on me. Ahead of its time for fake tans.

Aveda - I wonder if AY still washes her fine hair with her 'must have', litre size Shampure and, if she still uses their paddle brush to run through her locks, during the break.

Eco tan and eco tan accellorator. Bought a few of those, think they worked, good colour on me. Ahead of its time for fake tans.

Wish that Q still stocked this. I buy it from ebay now, best fake tan ever IMO.

Ketsugo was available in a spray and a gel, my son found it worked well because he has dry skin with teenage spots and this didn't dry his face further. Sadly he's on his last bottle because it's been withdrawn from sale (allergic reactions) also Clinique had a similar product (also now withdrawn) . I've found Ketsugo available on chemistdirect but now requires a private prescription.

Jude xx

Flashback Fashion! Gabriella T faded out knitwear, South Lodge casual clothes, imo one of the best fashion lines that qvc have had...
it was plain but well made and hard wearing...

Mister Max "fashion"

Syence skincare with lovely camp guest....ditto Property of a Lady (long before Little Britain) costume jewellery.

Jude xx

Freeze 24/7 - which apparently has 'just launched' in the UK and is 'exclusive' to Debenhams. :thinking:

Fabrizzio ladies wear, casual and very well made had a couple of tops and a 'hoodie' type jacket. I used to do a lot of walking and got lots of use out of them.

Also the "what a" range. I bought a whatasaw and it's brilliant. Still use it and I bought it around 15 years ago.

edit

Hermle clocks was another

Latest posts

Back