Flameless Wax Baubels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
Did anybody see any light out of any of those at all???

There is more light out of one of the 24 'Blinking' LED lights than there was out of one of those baubels!!!!!:22:

But Miss QVC, everyone has jumped to their phone already to buy the TSV so they may well sell out!!
If I had jumped to my phone, I would have broken my neck as my phone is up on the third shelf of a bookcase!!!

But Miss QVC, everyone has jumped to their phone already to buy the TSV so they may well sell out!!
If I had jumped to my phone, I would have broken my neck as my phone is up on the third shelf of a bookcase!!!

Wonderful vision , accrobatic ordering with possible orthopeadic consequences

I like them

Hi,
I bought 2 sets of these last week and they are lovely. They are for a tree I put nowhere near a socket, so trailing wires are not necessary with these baubles. My 2 year old grand-daughter is coming to stay and I was thinking of avoiding tripping hazards. They glow nicely in real life, but they didn't show up as well on air.

I am happy with them.

:1::1::1:

Hi,
I bought 2 sets of these last week and they are lovely. They are for a tree I put nowhere near a socket, so trailing wires are not necessary with these baubles. My 2 year old grand-daughter is coming to stay and I was thinking of avoiding tripping hazards. They glow nicely in real life, but they didn't show up as well on air.

I am happy with them.

These sound perfect for you - I'm glad they are better in real life than they seemed last night.

Hope you have a fabulous Christmas with your grandaughter:1:

Thanks

These sound perfect for you - I'm glad they are better in real life than they seemed last night.

Hope you have a fabulous Christmas with your grandaughter:1:

Thanks. I have a 5 year old grand-daughter as well, but she is much better at avoiding tripping hazards than Megan. We call her Hurricane Megan, for obvious reasons: she leaves devastation in her wake. I can't wait for Christmas with the two of them and their mum and dad, of course. We will be a houseful of 9 altogether: my husband and I, my son, his wife and the two girls, my other son and his pregnant wife and my mother who is 82 and a little deaf We are going to have fun!

Latest posts

Back