first QVC purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kirks Folly 7 angels watch. I loved it then and still do and it always gets admiring comments when I wear it. I think her stuff is waaaay overpriced now but I bought a few bits then - maaaaany years ago!!!!!

Our first purchase was a Roly Kit haven't a clue where it is now but it is about somewhere, didn't really use it as much as we thought we would lol

Mine was about 9 years ago a elysee aromatherapy ioniser,, was one best things ever bought still going now and use it most days to fragrance the home......

carol smith craft kit tsv the one with the glass art. still using it 15 years later....:star::star::star:

A little dragonfly Tiffany light that is gorgeous and still sits on the armoire in the corner of my lounge :)

Lipsticks that changed colour to match your own tone (****** well didnt!!) In those days AY could convince me of anything - she wore one on her wedding day - seemingly the coco the clown look was all the rage then!!!!

Mine was a Michael de Cesare set of shampoos and conditioners.

Oh he used to really make me laugh, never bought any of his stuff tho' wonder where he went?

my first dailiance with QVC was LIz Earle, then some Dimonique studs which i still wear and then it just went on and on from there...........

Nail drink and nail eat set with the pedicure set with zoya nail varnishes inc. it was around £29. It really did make my nails grow so long and still have long nails now but using nails inc. I think it was around 12 years ago.

It was either a screwdriver set with loads of different sized interchangeable heads....still going after 12 years and still invaluable....or a Revlon nail manicure 'machine' which hasn't been used so much

Crikey - this was eons ago but it was a silver Diamonique ring which I've still got and is still sparkly!

I'm so embarrassed about this one:

A set of two pink bottles filled with liquid called Forever Nylons. You soaked your stockings/tights in it and they became run- and snag-proof. It did work but you had to soak them brand new from the packet and let them dry before wearing, and again after they'd been washed. Too much faff and I think I've still got a bottle and a half lying about somewhere. It was a 3am purchase which I think says it all.

I think my first purchase was either No-Wet Wonder foam or possibly Didi-7 around 15 years ago

I still have some No-wet under the sink even after I have moved house. It worked OK on some stains but realistically I don't draw on my carpets with biros or crayons. The brush applicator for larger areas was really clunky and I never really used it. Threw it away only last year. Must stop hoarding carp.

As for Didi-7. Evil smelling stuff. I'm sure it would be banned these days.

Stuart

I think mine was Cleanse & Polish as well but I'm relatively new to it and QVC than a lot of you folks - I remember my first purchase was made in about 2005. That really opened the floodgates re: beauty buys on QVC though. I also remember one of my first purchases being from Elemis (maybe a TSV) as I remember using SOS Emergency Cream and the Papaya Enzyme Peel at that time as well. x

Latest posts

Back