First Arrival From Silver Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Just received my first order placed on Silver Day, very impressive delivery service! It's the white rose ring, which is very pretty.

Gosh that was quick, I never seem to get deliveries so quickly. Glad you are pleased. I`m still waiting on 2 items

Just received my first order placed on Silver Day, very impressive delivery service! It's the white rose ring, which is very pretty.

I already have that one Topaz - its really pretty and summery!

Not of my loot has arrived yet.

Ha ha, that's what happens to me!!

HA HA HA HA thats what happens to me also. I'm waiting for the silver bracelet with the rose colour heart charm, the triple epiphany studs and the epiphany watch to go with my other 34 watches!! ( I hope the skagen TSV is HORRIBLE cos I cant keep feeding this watch addiction)

First Arrival from Silver Day

I already have that one Topaz - its really pretty and summery!

Not of my loot has arrived yet.

Thanks Nikkid. Funnily enough, after I'd seen this ring at the event and decided I was going to order it, I went to Primark and found a bracelet that matches it so well, for only £1.50!! Admittedly it's plastic, three rows of beads held together with a big rose, but when I put the ring and bracelet on together last night you couldn't tell. From the sublime to the ridiculous!!

First Arrival from Silver Day

HA HA HA HA thats what happens to me also. I'm waiting for the silver bracelet with the rose colour heart charm, the triple epiphany studs and the epiphany watch to go with my other 34 watches!! ( I hope the skagen TSV is HORRIBLE cos I cant keep feeding this watch addiction)

Hey Red, another watchaholic! Don't think I can match your collection but I'm craving more. Love the Skagen but trying not to look. Did your willpower win?

Well the items arrived when I got home from work yesterday. Arghhh,

1 - The watch - ****** horrible!, cheap and nasty feeling and not well made so will be sending back asap
2- Set of three earring - also horrible and going straight back
3- Bracelet - IS LOVELY - A KEEPER

so one out of three is not bad I suppose.

Attachments

• 693369.jpg
    693369.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 693370.jpg
    693370.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 693529.jpg
    693529.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 157
I received the cat ring, a present for my sister, it's really nice and a set of 5 bangles with semi-precious stones set around them. They're really lovely, delicate but strong and tbh they look more like platinum.
ps...they jingle nicely too:57:

I think this was from silver day, my chrysanthemum agate bracelet came yesterday. It is lovely, feels so nice on your skin and is very unusual. Well pleased

Topaz, I remember that white rose ring - it was very pretty, Lola Rose style. There is a matching LR bracelet 335325 in white agate option which I also like very much but don't want to pay that price at the moment. White colour would go with everything, so summery and uplifting.

RedorDead - I like the watch when it was on air, thought it looked very classy and expensive, Cartier-esque. Is it flimsy and light?

Topaz, I remember that white rose ring - it was very pretty, Lola Rose style. There is a matching LR bracelet 335325 in white agate option which I also like very much but don't want to pay that price at the moment. White colour would go with everything, so summery and uplifting.

Yes, it is quite Lola Roseish, not quite so expensive though. If you want a similar white bracelet but don't want to pay her prices, go check out Primark.

I just went and looked at 335325. If you looked at pictures of that bracelet and the one I got in Primark (for £1.50) they look identical.

Last edited:

lol that rings a bell...
Recently I ordered 3 watches from Rocks TV. The pink one didn't fit, the pearl one they sent the wrong item and the aquamarine was nice. I took out my other watches to see if I really needed the aquamarine and when I counted there were FORTY!!! I had no idea there were so many! So I kept the aquamarine, but decided not to get a replacement for the pearl one as I now officially have too many!!!

Latest posts

Back