Fire Alarm......Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, that explains it Bet - I was 'watching' Kim & co, looked up at the TV & they were flogging glue or something - I thought I'd been hypnotised by her voice, nodded off & missed the rest of the show!
(She's back on now, so I clearly was awake throughout, I just didn't realise it!) :wonder2:

Oh, that explains it Bet - I was 'watching' Kim & co, looked up at the TV & they were flogging glue or something - I thought I'd been hypnotised by her voice, nodded off & missed the rest of the show!
(She's back on now, so I clearly was awake throughout, I just didn't realise it!) :wonder2:

:giggle::clapping:

I have never known anywhere have so many false alarms. I work for a very large company and I dont think we have ever had a false alarm, plenty of practises but no false ones!

Probably small fires breaking out which are caused by the rubbing together of the broomsticks of various presenters as they are parked in the basement.......

I have never known anywhere have so many false alarms. I work for a very large company and I dont think we have ever had a false alarm, plenty of practises but no false ones!

well i work in a place were burnt toast in toasters set the alarms off with such regualrity that the powers that be treatened to ban toasters.

well i work in a place were burnt toast in toasters set the alarms off with such regualrity that the powers that be treatened to ban toasters.

Funny that, I work in a place where toasters have been banned (don't tell anyone but we hide them in our desks:devil::devil::devil:

I did a temping job at a pie factory, the fire alarm was always going off there and the fire brigade would turn up too!

Latest posts

Back