Fiorelli handbags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no :-( and omg what does he look like??! And isn't it funny that anything with a slight bit of quilting is compared to that 'famous French brand'?!! :headbang:

I forgot this was on as I was meant to be out. Have only switched on but checked to see if I had missed any easy payments on the bag I ordered the other night, and I haven't missed anything apart from it being sold out! (Quince in pewter). I took full advantage of hubby having a couple of bottles of wine the other night and treated myself on his behalf :giggle:

fantastic! I was trying the same on the BF there for a B&W ring but he was having none of it! will have to get him drunk tonight and hope its still in stock! lol

never come across these bags before, but they look really good.

and my lovely mum has bought my sister and myself one each for christmas!

hope they are as good a quality as they appear to be, i can myself buying quite a few more!

I don't own a Fiorelli bag but my daughter in law to be has one and if she'd like to cast it off to me I wouldn't turn her down!

The quality is good. I have a cream coloured one and 1 year later it is as good as new and I use it loads of times. However I will be sticking to TKmaxx and Debenhams sale for my purchases.

caught a bit of the show before going out, liked the bags but have a massive TKM where I live and have seen a lovely Fiorelli in there for £24, big work size thing, hoping it iwill still be there when I get paid. Why the @!@! was Glen on tho? I mean why do we need this man to tell us about handbags? My heart sank when he appeared!

the bags are really good quality, i had a black one for years and people kept mistaking it for real leather, it took years for it to show any wear at all even though I used it every day pretty much and even then I still continued to use it, still got it in the cupboard, might dig it out and do a wee repair job on it! :giggle:

There are sometimes Fiorelli bags on secretsales.com; they appeared a couple of months ago so not sure how soon they'll be featured again.

Jude xx

Spookily enough there's a sale of Fiorelli bags on secretsales.com from today (it's a site like brand alley where you have to register to see what's for sale and each sale lasts for a couple of days) Delivery can be quite slow but they give an idea of the expected date when you order.

I don't work for them :giggle:

Jude xx

Spookily enough there's a sale of Fiorelli bags on secretsales.com from today (it's a site like brand alley where you have to register to see what's for sale and each sale lasts for a couple of days) Delivery can be quite slow but they give an idea of the expected date when you order.

I don't work for them :giggle:

Jude xx

:confused: I just loogged on to say exactly the same thing!!! Some good prices on there too. Ends Wednesday I think. Thankfully the one I ordered isn't included, would not have been happy as it's probably eternally stuck 'in process' and impossible to cancel! :giggle:

Ooh, never heard of Dents handbags but having a look there are some tasty ones on there for £24 and under ;-)

Last edited:
I've had a couple of Dents leather bags direct from their online sale a couple of years ago and thoroughly recommend them; not sure what their faux leather bags are like

http://www.dents.co.uk/

I have a pair of their gloves too; lovely soft leather!

Jude xx

Ooh thanks for that Akimbo :mysmilie_504: I also love leather gloves and have been desperately seeking a particular shade of grey to add to my collection for a few years, I will keep an eye on here :mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back