Fiorelli handbags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
I am quite excited that Fiorelli are coming to QVC, I luurve their bags :heart:

However, I am out all day Saturday so will miss the two shows :sad:

I've just done a search on the site and 3 bags have come up so far, but with no pictures. So for those interested, here are the bags I think they may be on other sites:

Fiorelli Ibiza Chainmail Cross Body Bag
QVC Price£30.00 Item Number150297

http://www.asos.com/Fiorelli/Fiorel...ross-Body-Bag/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=985171

Fiorelli Taffeta Medium Flapover Fringed Shoulder Bag
QVC Price£54.00 Item Number150295

http://www.fiorelli.com/product/taffeta-tafetta-medium-flapover-shoulder

Fiorelli Robina Medium Studded Hobo Bag
QVC Price£50.00 Item Number150296

http://www.fiorelli.com/product/robinia-medium-shoulder-bag

Hope they have a good selection coming up, I am minus two new bags due to LG :cheeky:

ooh.. same here, although like to get them in the sales and also at TKMax, thanks for the heads up or I would have missed it as well:handshake:

Last edited:
Oooh thanks Sazza, great work!! I have seen some of these items elsewhere and there are some really nice ones there. I'm going to have to just order a load on cheque hold and watch the shows back to make sure :giggle: Typical, have been off work for 2 weeks, this weeks schedule is sooo boring and the first day I go out, sheesh.....:cheeky: not happy :sad: lol

I love Fiorelli bags and seems like they will have a good selection:clapping: I am in on Sat I think so can tune in....fingers crossed for some easypays as well!

another Fiorelli fan here, where I llive I can get them in John lewis, House of Fraser, TKM and Debenhams so will be seeing how the syles, prices and choices compare on QVC.

Have to say loads of the brand in TKMaxx at the moment quite a bit under £30.

Now its not a brand I have ever brought so no idea how the quality compares to say Radley?

I have a Fiorelli bag and it is the best bag I've ever had. I have loads of bags at the moment so will avoid the shows!

Have to say loads of the brand in TKMaxx at the moment quite a bit under £30.

Now its not a brand I have ever brought so no idea how the quality compares to say Radley?

The majority of their bags aren't leather, so can't really be compared to the lovely Radley! I certainly don't think any of the QVC ones are leather anyway. Their purses usually are though. However, they are really good quality and have some stunning designs. I have just put the purse on cheque hold as I love the Honolulu range but can't see the purse anywhere, so want a nosey! :giggle:

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what parts of the ranges that QVC do and at what prices. The Fiorelli shop near my office currently has a sale on - loads of styles, including leather ones - at half price.

Masses of Fiorelli bags in TK Maxx today, including some for £11.00 in clearance.

The QVC prices for the Fiorelli bags is quite high compared to elsewhere on the web, and as many have said, there are loads of Fiorelli bags in TK Maxx.

Yes, very true. They are slightly less than the official site I think. I won't be staying in anyway, may order that purse if it looks nice but other than that will pop into TK Maxx on the weekend :happy:

was so looking forward to this show but disappointed to see Glen hanging about! I'm sorry but when did we women need advice on how to wear handbags? lol

Oh no :-( and omg what does he look like??! And isn't it funny that anything with a slight bit of quilting is compared to that 'famous French brand'?!! :headbang:

I forgot this was on as I was meant to be out. Have only switched on but checked to see if I had missed any easy payments on the bag I ordered the other night, and I haven't missed anything apart from it being sold out! (Quince in pewter). I took full advantage of hubby having a couple of bottles of wine the other night and treated myself on his behalf :giggle:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back