Find A Beauty Brand with CEW...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
At last year's Beauty Bash QVC were proud to announce that they'd "discovered" Soapsmith in the 2015 "Find a Beauty Brand" competition in conjunction with the Cosmetic Executive Women.

This year it's Little Ondine (peel-off nail polish) and NIOD (copper skincare). Let's hope they last longer with QVC than Soapsmith - 2 of their 3 items on Q are now in clearance. Let's hope they last a bit longer than a year.

SCW, have you seen any new Soapsmith items coming through? Maybe they'll re-appear?

There's a lovely montage of Q beauty twaddle here, that I know you'll be re-watching over and over! :mysmilie_59:http://www.qvcuk.com/FindABeautyBrand.content.html

I wondered that too because I've used peel off polishes on and off for years. They're reinvented periodically and then disappear usually because folk want longevity from nail polish. I bought a few Andrea Fulerton peel off polishes from Superdrug when they were selling them off for <£1 to wear under glitter polishes (years before the OPI polish-off base coat). In the end it was more annoying having them lift and peel away than the time it takes to remove glitter polishes.

And also the guest says you can't use your own nail polish ,I think Debbie asked her ,then what's the point of getting a whole new polish wardrobe when you can use opi peel able and use your own .Just another gimmick .No different .

I wondered that too because I've used peel off polishes on and off for years. They're reinvented periodically and then disappear usually because folk want longevity from nail polish. I bought a few Andrea Fulerton peel off polishes from Superdrug when they were selling them off for <£1 to wear under glitter polishes (years before the OPI polish-off base coat). In the end it was more annoying having them lift and peel away than the time it takes to remove glitter polishes.

I bought these, too. The black was a fab base for glitter. MUA and Miss Sporty do their own versions for a couple of quid. I'll use them if I'm going full-on gliiter, but I used my cousin's Cutex acetone remover a while back and now use that for glitter tips and deep colours. I was getting fed up taking ages or being left with stains with the acetone-free so I've given up!

I'm using glitter more these days to just cover the tips of a manicure that's starting to look shabby.

At last year's Beauty Bash QVC were proud to announce that they'd "discovered" Soapsmith in the 2015 "Find a Beauty Brand" competition in conjunction with the Cosmetic Executive Women.

This year it's Little Ondine (peel-off nail polish) and NIOD (copper skincare). Let's hope they last longer with QVC than Soapsmith - 2 of their 3 items on Q are now in clearance. Let's hope they last a bit longer than a year.

SCW, have you seen any new Soapsmith items coming through? Maybe they'll re-appear?

There's a lovely montage of Q beauty twaddle here, that I know you'll be re-watching over and over! :mysmilie_59:http://www.qvcuk.com/FindABeautyBrand.content.html

yeah that soap bar & a few others

Latest posts

Back