Fifty Thousand??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still shafted the British worker though.
Exact phrase my OH used when he first moved the manufacturing over there.
Vowed never to buy any Dyson products at the time.
Two years later we were in the Birchwood outlet and they had one of the stick ones for a stupid price (about £99) and he didn’t put up to much of a protest when I bought it.

I must admit that I would love to try the Airwrap but would never pay that price.
Besides I have had 3 Dyson vacuum cleaners and the first one was brilliant. It has had a new belt, bin and cable but still works fine.
The second one is the one with the ball on the front but it is so heavy and I find it almost impossible to manoeuvre.
The final one is one of the hand held jobs. Shortly after the guarantee expired it wouldn't hold a charge long enough to clean one room! Youngest Twirlette has had the same problem with hers and when you consider that they are £300-£400 I think that the quality just isn't there and would worry that the hair appliances would be just as short lived.
That's exactly what happened with my handheld - just as the guarrantee ran out. I had to buy a new battery!

I hate Dyson because of the B (rexit) word and Singapore. That said I have tried the hairdryer - absolutely pointless and the straighteners - hated them, they had a horrible scratchy sound as they went through my hair. How the heck do they win awards? All go packed up and returned. I bought the wrap over 3 years ago meaning to hate it too and have free basically four months free usage over the xmas return period, but I whisper this: it never went back. I hate doing my hair (with a passion) and it's still with me. Has saved me so much time over those years. BTW the curls never stay, but it gives my hair some bounce and volume in about five minutes (half dry) and 10 mins wet and I will take that. I just don't normally confess I have one.

Latest posts

Back