FFS Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One day he was selling a crap gold plated watch. He said at the time " Oh, I've always wanted a gold watch" This is from a man who wears a gold Rolex Datejust on his left wrist every time he's on air. If he's that stuck for cash, he could always sell that. I don't thik he'll starve any time soon!

I bet it's fake! Gold coloured freebie he got as a gift from the makers of all the other **** brands of watch they sell :devil:

It's bad enough hearing Peter's smut at 10 at night but 6:30pm is not the time for his thinly disguised filth. He said something like it has been ages since I had a hardened finger ... Slice with icing ...

Like others I am sure he is not well and I pray that God will heal him but there is no excuse ....

PJ

i love watching St Peter Simon... especially ''sincere' Peter Simon not only is he truthful not only does he says it how it is not only does he always get his words all muddled up not only is it an individual piece of deliciousness... has anyone else noticed how he puts his fingers together in front of him when he's doing the 'honest' bit? i'm sure Tony Blair used to do that......

How on earth can these people keep selling watches on the back of the name of a man who made chronometers a couple of hundred years ago? As far as I can see, there is no company today called Thomas Earnshaw and there is no connection whatsover to the original maker of chronometers! I would say that these watches have been ordered from a chinese factory and just had the name Thomas Earshaw printed on the dial. To keep bleating on about the high quality of these pieces and say they are worn by the most famous people in the world just downright dishonest! There are many viewers of course who will be taken in by all of this nonsense and think they are buying a high quality watch. Peter Simon sounds so sincere in the description of the watch (overly sincere in fact) How the hell do you sleep at night?

How on earth can these people keep selling watches on the back of the name of a man who made chronometers a couple of hundred years ago?
See also Rennie Mackintosh, who may have been a highly influentional designer when alive but that was a long time ago...nowadays it's whoever has the rights to the name/whoever wants to manufacture products based upon his designs.

See also Rennie Mackintosh, who may have been a highly influentional designer when alive but that was a long time ago...nowadays it's whoever has the rights to the name/whoever wants to manufacture products based upon his designs.

It's a question if anyone has the rights to the Thomas Earnshaw name, it probably went defunkt with the death of Earnshaw himself. When I googled the name, it came up with nothing but an old pocket watch.Where else can you buy an Earnshaw watch? Perhaps one or two will wind on eBay? It's interesting that the country of origin of the watches is never mentioned! The selling tacticts of sit-up is nothing short of underhand and shameful! Not only this brand, but practically every other brand they sell, which appear to exclusive to these channels. I heard Simon say that Chritin Lars watches are available in over 40 countries wordwide. Why does he tell such ****ing lies?

They always sell Ingersoll watches as a 120 odd year old brand name, not mentioning that the company went out of business in the 1980s and the name is now owned by Zeon who have the watches made in China! They make my blood boil at times!!!

now owned by Zeon

I remember they used to make those James Bond watches in the 80s. They should sell those on Bid. :cool:

"Superior to the Omega, this watch has been worn not only by Sean Connery, not only Roger Moore, not only Timothy Dalton, not only Pierce Brosnan, not only Daniel Craig, not only..."

JB007ZeonWatch.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back