Few Opi tsvs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Is it me or do we seem to have very few Opi shows or Tsvs? Seems ages since the last Tsv, not sure why, and they seem to be a bit boring when they do have them, we must due one soon surely?

Is it me or do we seem to have very few Opi shows or Tsvs? Seems ages since the last Tsv, not sure why, and they seem to be a bit boring when they do have them, we must due one soon surely?

The next TSV is in March!

There are less OPI TSV's now than there used to be about 3 or 4 a year but now it seems to be 1, maybe 2! I suspect now OPI is available in so many other places now they don't feel the need to sell as much via QVC anymore.

The next TSV is in March!

There are less OPI TSV's now than there used to be about 3 or 4 a year but now it seems to be 1, maybe 2! I suspect now OPI is available in so many other places now they don't feel the need to sell as much via QVC anymore.

I agree, Sazza. OPI probably don't feel the need to do deals with QVC. I have bought a couple of nice OPI sets in TKMaxx and from Lena White direct. Oddly, Lena White send me emails when OPI are going to be on QVC - I can't quite work that out as surely they are sort of rivals, although as an official OPI distributor, maybe they are only bothered about OPI sales, however they are generated.

Wasn't a TSV though was it?
I agree with LBA though, i always find the OPi TSVs a bit dull. I fact I've never actually bought one, and I'm usually a sucker for a nail polish kit!

But Ali, my dear, you are not going to buy any sets this year, are you, so it doesn't matter?

I do agree about the OPI sets on QVC being unappealing though. And rare.

I really love OPI nail varnish but I have to agree that sometimes the sets are unappealing lately

I love OPI too but you're right they have tended to be quite run of the mill lately ... as opposed the Nails Inc who seem to have gone totally weird and wacky! Something in the middle of the two would suit me. Looking forward to details of the March TSV as and when.

I think nails inc have lost the plot! I know they have to stay ahead of the game but some of the stuff they are bringing out wouldn't get anywhere near my nails in a month on Sundays! Add to that that they seem to be on every five minutes is enough for me to flick the channel switch. OPI are lovely quality polishes and they bring us quirky names, I love my just spotted the lizard and my glitters, even if they are a pain in the bum to remove.Leighton Denny in my opinion is a little more traditional with his colours.

Latest posts

Back