female presenter fashion....NOT JR!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AK has the same hairstyle today I noticed - very 70's :wink:

I love much of what Pippa wears her quirkiness seems out of place on QVC though and whenever they make her wear something they're flogging....:confused:

Oh My God! AK's dress was terrible, no one would look good in that thing! and the hair! Dont know what decade she was heading for, but can almost imagine her in a crinoline dress! (would have been an improvement on the lacey number)!

She is one of the better dressers but she must have had a moment or something here!

keenan has her hair up again today, same style and still VERY dated. i dont see the point of growing your hair long and then just wearing it up all the time although i'm sure you'll inform me.

i can see a mans work behind this "oh ali i like my laydee to be all feminine with long hair its a real turn on....."

AK immediatley goes into fem overdrive, the white lace, pearls, long hair, probably doing the sussies and stockings under that lot too. the man is happy now because a)no-one else is going to look at her now and b) he can live out his childhood fantasy about shagging her who played dr quinn medicine woman - cant remember the name but she was always wearing a ****** tiara (not when playing the doc, obviously)

i'd like to suggest that one of AK's mates at qvc should have a quiet word in her shell-like but i cant see it happening. imagine how JR must be lapping up AK's latest look!

I don't think that Pipa's quirky really, she looks like something from the 80's, too much polyester and off the shoulder stuff, a bit market stall imo. She's very nice though:star:

Not me, I've gone through "the change" (what a quaint old fashioned phrase). Mind you I can be a right b*tch when I'm having a hot flush or if I've wet my pants when sneezing.
:eek: Tmi hon. :mysmilie_61:

Actually I need a bit of re-styling myself. If I were to post a photo of me would you all critique it (or is that crit-eeek ?) and offer advice on my hair, make-up and fashion. Don't hold back, sock it to me.

Thanks

Actually I need a bit of re-styling myself. If I were to post a photo of me would you all critique it (or is that crit-eeek ?) and offer advice on my hair, make-up and fashion. Don't hold back, sock it to me.

Thanks

No, we're not knowledgable enough.

We'd get "fashion expert" Glen to geive you a once-over.

I mean "makeover" :wonder:

Oh, and someone should tell AY that she's starting to look like Worzel Gummidge in drag. Possibly not the look to go for when you're a "resident beauty expert".

Saying that, Charlie "I've got one of those for my daughter" Brook is doing a ProStrong hour. Not my cuppa obviously (stop sniggering at the back!), but I was intrigued by what it would be like.

TBH - it scared me. Not only does he act like Richard Madely on LSD, but his monotone smarmy voice makes him sound like the serial killer from an 80s B-movie - I fully expect him to slash the female guest's throat open with a nail file at any moment.

Oh yes: he did manage to comment that he'd bought his daughter a Charlie Bear for Xmas - either this is some kind of overdone cross-promotion, or his daughter is a) a spoiled madam or b) embarrassed like Hell that she keeps getting mentioned on a shopping channel. She'll be on Prozac by the time she's 21.

Claudia Sylvester always dresses too mature/couture for a woman around 40 and her hair is old fashioned and dated with her chignons and huge quiffs!
Compare and contrast with Barbie Sutton,yellow unflattering enormous hair in a style far far too young for a woman of her years!!

Pipa..it's a wonder she has any hair left she messes with it that much.

I think C H is the most elegant presenter who gets her image right more often than not.

I like pipa's style - I think shes very petite and dresses well according to her shape and style.However as a platinum blonde hair dye lover myself~I'm not loving her roots.I don't think that does look edgy - just trashy.She looked much better as a deep redhead.

I think claire sutton has gone from looking quite glam to looking quite 80's.I used to love her hair but its now too long and dragging her face down.She would look younger with a different hairstyle.

Alison keenan,not loving the hair.At All.saw her blog about her short hair - and although I think she looked quite severe with short hair,it looked more polished than what she has now.

Gilly haliday - love her hair,love her skin - probably a bit biased as she is one of my faves - but would like to see something other than the black trousers - and think some of her blazers/jacket s are very old.

debbie greenwood,debbie flint - think they dress well according their colouring/shape - although when she started out the skirts were too short debbie flint!!

alison young - wrong on every level - opaque tights in high summer? nothing more to say.

catherine huntley - hated all the 50's look - she went a bit far with all that.on the whole look good - has the odd disaster,but to be fair not many.

kathy taylor - when dressed in plain block colours,her skin and hair look amazing.when dressed in short skirts - a real no no.anne dawson,no opinion really - don't tend to see her.

Latest posts

Back