Fed up with Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
I bought a centigrade coat on 6 April. It arrived on 14th and I am pretty sure it had been worn. It had stains on the arm and had a terrible smell, I could only describe it as musty. I phoned customer services who apologised and they sent a hermes courier to pick it up the following day. Courier arrived and took the package on the 15th. I have not heard a cheep since then. I was forced to phone customer services again on 1st May. They will now send me a letter of some sort so that they can find out what has happened to the coat. Meanwhile it has been almost a month since my order and I have neither a coat or my refund. I think that will be my last order. I've had enough!

Oh catseye, that is bad. Shoddy, shoddy none service. Peeps say go on FB to complain as things get sorted very quickly, might be worth doing.

I had an almost identical situation with a Basso coat that arrived looking like roadkill. CS were polite but utterly useless. In the end, I sent email to Mr Boyd and within two hours, someone had replied and I had my money back within a couple of days. Unless CS can actually do something, and quickly, I'd recommend you try something similar. They had someone in the warehouse look for it and they managed to find it somehow, but CS don't seem to have the clout to get that done.

I read Q`s facebook page and things such as this seem more and more common. So much for their quality control.

Latest posts

Back