Favourite TV programmes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, it's just you, weirdo! šŸ˜†

Nah, seriously, I sometimes find myself catching a few minutes of kids channels as I go up the Freeview channels, as they're located just before the news channels that start at 231 with BBC News.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! šŸ˜
Did catch the revamped Thunderbirds (animated CGI graphics version) but wasn't too impressed. Some of the Japanese animƩ style/manga type cartoons are interesting and creative.

It's a shame they moved the Blue Peter of my youth to the CBBC channel, years ago, as I'd probably have still watched it occasionally if was still on main BBC channels, but can't be bothered to look on CBBC.
lol

I was never that into Thunderbirds back in the day. I remember liking Joe 90 though.

Blue Peter: virtually every kid between the late 50s onwards, if my memory serves, being a 70's baby, 70's and 80's child, watched BP and I've seen it in passing of late, and NOT being terrible, but it never struck me as a programme that would have a wheelchair user. Always think of it as a 'dare devil' type programme. Climbing Nelson's Column and so on.

How about an aside. TV programmes, obviously. But, have you ever channel hopped and caught something on a kids channel (with or, as in my case, without kids) and got into some of them? For example. The Really Loud House :p And, I'm not 'in the grave' yet, but when the ninja turtles first came out I was younger, but never got into them. They've done another rehash / follow up, whatever, and I find myself watching it.

Or is that just me? ;)
I was channel hopping and came across Horrible Histories and thought it was funny even though it was for kids. I ended up watching every series! I especially love the historical songs and can probably still remember most of them word for word! It was really good until the original cast/creators left to do Yonderland and then Ghosts.

Latest posts

Back