Favourite smellies in the bathroom

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bit of a whore when it comes to stuff for the bath - whatever is in the sale. Mostly Molton Brown (agree about the Eucalyptus when you've got a cold) or L'Occitane - but Decleor Alguarome & Elemis Milk Bath are also favourites :wave2:

Inner Grace for cold days when I want to feel cuddled and moisturised. Liz earle when its warmer. Mop pear for just any time. at the moment I also have Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson which is normally 25 quid (ARGHH) a bottle for shower gel but i got it half price in john lewis and its divine. OH and Roger and Gallet eau de cologne for traditional moments. I used to love black pepper but it got too expensive ditto inspiring wild indigo. Tending to use inner grace atm as I have the matching body butter

LE mens shower - patchouli/licorice and dead butch.. like me

Pull the other one BB, I remember you from ages ago on here. lol:heart::heart:

This is what I really hate about Philosophy. I have used a few of their shower gels, and loved them, only to find that they discontinue them ( dark chocolate flavoured one, cinamon, coffee - which was not like coffee, but wonderful)
Have now given up on philosophy
Love the AB&C from Molton Brown and the ginseng one, also like L'occitanes citrusy ones

If you have a nosey on the New Beauty Items thread there is a four piece set from Philosophy including "flavours" similar to those you have mentioned (Chocolate Chip Cookie, Oatmeal Raisin, Sugar Cookie and something called Snicker Doodle!) although they are smaller sized bottles. I think John Lewis always stocks Cinnamon Buns as well if that's a fave.

For me it's L'Occitane's Almond shower oil. Absolutely beautiful and leaves your skin so soft and moisturised. It is very expensive however. I ask my sisters to buy it for my birthday. Generally I use a radox lemony one.

Favourites on the go at the moment are Philosophy Amazing Grace, L'occitane shower oil, Decleor Alguaromes, Clarins Eau Dynamisante and Crabtree & Evelyne Mango & Grapefruit shower mousse (gorgeous!!!) which I got from their outlet store, although amongst my stash is some MB Black pepper, MB Ginseng (absolute fave), l'Occitane Verbena & Citrus, Elemis Sharp shower and many others! :blush:

I think my out and out favourites, purely for fragrance, are LE's Orange Flower bodywash, and the Energising one. Haven't used them for a while though as I have a stash of A'kin showergels to get through (they are great but they don't smell as nice as LE's), and I'm currently a Weleda Seabuckthorn shower cream which smells lovely (quite orangey).

Handwash wise, I love the 2 A'kin ones - they smell really nice and fresh and don't dry my hands out like a lot of liquid soaps do.

Anything by L'Occitane and I've just started using Philosophy - don't like the Grace ones but anything fruity or sweet works for me.

Mine and DH is L'Occitane honey foaming jelly, now retired, it was so lovely. The honey and lemon replacement is just not the same and tried to get other brands ranges but not found one anything like it yet. Love Monoi melt thou but enjoying different Lush aromas for now- their honey I washed the kids soap is making up for my need for honey aroma's.

From QVC, the loveliest smelling body wash I've tried is the Wild Organics Red Clover - it smells like a summer meadow (no 'cow dung' cracks, please!) and makes the whole house smell lovely. I bought a Philosophy one called Mimosa as a OTO and it was horrible, I was glad when we finished the bottle (I'm too tight to throw out something that cost £13!).

In general I can't get enough of the Palmolive Olive Milk body wash. Absolutely gorgeous, it smells so clean.

Latest posts

Back