Favourite smellies in the bathroom

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
As we head towards Xmas...

What smellies have you bought from QVC (or elsewhere for that matter)
that you now cant be without. The ultimate body wash that makes you feel good but also makes the bathroom and half the house smell gorgeous too!
It puts you in a good mood even though its 6am, dark and freezing outside and
you have to do battle with the traffic to drive oodles of miles to work.
It delicately scents your skin til teatime and does not irritate or dry your skin out.

I know, I know! I'm looking for the ultimate bathroom smellie!!
The holy grail!:happy:

:wave2: mine is the LE orange flower body wash not only does it smell delicious in the bathroom but it makes the whole house smell gorgeous too:sun:

Pure Grace shower gel by philosophy although i use it as a bubble bath. Just love that smell:happy:

most L'occitaine smellies but my favourite is the verbena citrus:sun:

Will think of mine later when I have more time but will just say, my husband uses Radox in the bath and believe it or not that leaves a gorgeous smell all evening on his skin and in the bathroom:heart:

Elemis Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt, what a mouthful
lol.gif
, but got it cheaper elsewhere
whistling.gif

A mix of Molton Brown and L'Occitane usually.

Oh they have range of limited editon mousse body washes in store:heart:. L'Occitane that is.

H20Plus DeadSea Mineral Bath Soak is lovely.

l'occitane milk shower was or milk bubble bath.
molton brown eucalyptus but must go back to bed with that one..too comforting when you have a cold.
l'occitane rose,honey,verbena,almond,cherry blossom etc etc etc....
to me l'occitane are the master of wonderful smells and fantastic textures.

elemis milk bath is nice but way overpriced and you have to use quite a lot to get the smell etc.monoi melt is amazing and i am due for some now!

the three i find myself going back to are:

MB eucalyptus - always try to have some in for times when i have the sniffles.

L'occitane verbena shower - zesty fresh

LE mens shower - patchouli/licorice and dead butch.. like me :)

All time favourites are verbena or citrus verbena but as you suggest, on a cold dark winter evening or morning i love elemis musclease sachets. Nothing more warming and relxing!

Glad to hear such positive comments about the other elemis products as i ordered the OTO last night and i have never tried either of them so im really looking forward to receiving them now!!!

At the moment I am adoring Philosophy's Pumpkin Spiced Muffin shower gel which I bought from QVC last year in a trio. They don't appear to have sold it since and I'm hoping desperately that they bring it back.

I also love the smell of LE's Mens shower wash, Soap & Glor Sugar Scrub (has lime oil in it and is very zesty) and Original Source Mint and Tea Tree.

I haven't really tried many L'Occitane shower gels but of their liquid soaps I love verbena and lavender.

LE Orange Flower Body Wash (or any of her body washes really) for me - when I can afford to buy it. It's so feminine and smells so clean and pretty.

L'Occitane Rose/Verbena (again when I can afford it - though my lovely boyfriend bought me some of both the other week)

Molton Brown Black Pepper (for both me and my other half, makes him smell beeeyoootiful)

and finally

Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Antiseptic skin wash - smells so clean and is always on hand for when I feel like I really need to freshen up, or am having a bad outbreak of acne on my back/face.

My favourite bathroom products are The Sanctury range and Soap and Glory Clean on Me shower cream which is only £5 for 500ml and it's lovely and lasts ages. I have had M.B. and lots of the other brands mentioned but most of them are far too expensive and I hated the smell of the L.E. shower gel which was in a gift I recieved for my Birthday.

At the moment I am adoring Philosophy's Pumpkin Spiced Muffin shower gel which I bought from QVC last year in a trio. They don't appear to have sold it since and I'm hoping desperately that they bring it back.

I also love the smell of LE's Mens shower wash, Soap & Glor Sugar Scrub (has lime oil in it and is very zesty) and Original Source Mint and Tea Tree.

I haven't really tried many L'Occitane shower gels but of their liquid soaps I love verbena and lavender.

This is what I really hate about Philosophy. I have used a few of their shower gels, and loved them, only to find that they discontinue them ( dark chocolate flavoured one, cinamon, coffee - which was not like coffee, but wonderful)
Have now given up on philosophy
Love the AB&C from Molton Brown and the ginseng one, also like L'occitanes citrusy ones

I do like the Liz Earle shower gels but have only ever used them if I have received them as part of a TSV.

I like the Molton Brown ABC shower gel and OH loves Black Pepper and Suma Ginseng.

I love Korres Bitter Almond shower gel and an Arran Aromatics milk one. Cheapies from TKMax. Great value!

Elemis Milk Bath - I get worried when running low...

Decleor Alguaromes - always picks me up and foams really well

L'Occitane Lavender shampoo and conditioner ALWAYS makes my hair shiny and smells good all day long

cheper ones - I've just found Johnsons Dreamy skin body cream - lovely clean and soothing smell, and I am just about to try the Elvive shampoo that Cheryl Cole is advertising (am a marketing man's dream:thinking2:)

l'occitane verbena in shower and lavender in bath
abc shower gel always makes me feel clean and fresh,love putting it on sponge!(sad i know)
molton brown black pepper, eucalyptus and blissful templetree
I also love ginger and tea tree and the mint one from original source,they are both strong and zingy and leave you wide awake and refreshed!!

OK, well it depends on my mood really howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

LE's Energising Body Scrub and Shower Gel makes me feel like BRAND NEW. I can feel the quality of the ingrediants and I always feel squeeky clean afterwards. The downside is that I don't love the smell but I can sacrifice it for the benefits!

If I feel I need some TLC, I use L'Occitane's Rose Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Shampoo and Conditioner. I light candles and before I know it, my bathroom turns into a luxury girly heaven. In terms of the quality of the products, I'm not sure I feel any better than using other cheaper products, but the smell is devine and the shampoo/conditioner is excellent and I feel caressed by the end of it.

Philosophy is a close third, and at one point they would have been my no.1, but at the moment I just find them tooo heavy.

Elemis for me, and the late lamented Molton Brown particularly a blue one the name of which eludes me "Blue Macu" something. Loved it so much. On the "ooh you don't want to go down there high street, the nasty goblins with the parking fees, crowds and overpriced coffeee will get you" I am pretty keen on Sanctuary, got some of their newest range (again can't recall name) for a friend's birthday and it smelt divine, quite orienatal. Really like Boots No 7 Sumptous Bath Soak, very creamy and a nice smell. T K Max great source of very reduced Aran Aromatics which are lovely and also Pecksniffs, have some of their handcream which cost me about a fiver and smells divine, keep it on the bathroom basin and visitors go into raptures about it. Shop around ladies, it's good for the soul even if it wears out the soles.

Elemis for me, and the late lamented Molton Brown particularly a blue one the name of which eludes me "Blue Macu" something. Loved it so much. On the "ooh you don't want to go down there high street, the nasty goblins with the parking fees, crowds and overpriced coffeee will get you" I am pretty keen on Sanctuary, got some of their newest range (again can't recall name) for a friend's birthday and it smelt divine, quite orienatal. Really like Boots No 7 Sumptous Bath Soak, very creamy and a nice smell. T K Max great source of very reduced Aran Aromatics which are lovely and also Pecksniffs, have some of their handcream which cost me about a fiver and smells divine, keep it on the bathroom basin and visitors go into raptures about it. Shop around ladies, it's good for the soul even if it wears out the soles.

Blu Maquis was a handwash, I wouldnt pay full price for it but my neighbour bought me some for my birthday :)

Latest posts

Back