• Richard Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simon Biagi

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Will Gowing

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what I think about Charlie! Dale has a twinkle in his eye and looks fab in black tie.

Evening All, my vote is available to the highest bidder, just like the World Cup.

Just as a way of persuasion, may I remind all interested parties, - there are only 11 shopping days left before it's my birthday!! :mysmilie_470:

Pick-a-Lily, I liked Julian and was surprised when he "disappeared". When he was on the Charlie Bears hours he seemed very friendly and well in with Charlie & Will, and the bears seemed to fly out the door when he presented it, even more so than when it was meCharlie or Dale 'I love myself' Franklin.
My favourite was Julian, but he's not there any more.[/QUOTE'

I can stand Simon please button your shirt Biaggi, his fake awe and amazement at every product he sells is cringeworthy as is the fake sincerity, he's trying too hard to be fantasy husband material.

Fallen Angel, I really liked Dale's presenting when I first started to watch Q about 8 years ago, but since then I watched him a few times when he was preening himself and attention-grabbing and it put me off. The kiss of death as far as I was concerned was watching him when Charlie Bears marketed a fox called Franklin, obviously named after him. He was so full of himself, kept referring to himself as "the silver fox" - it really went to his head and he was a right pain for the whole 2 hours he was on.

Can only bear to watch Dale.

The only one who would make me reach for the remote to turn off or swap channels is RJ but I voted for Dale.

Interesting results so far, Will is 3rd!! 75 votes so far , lets try and get it over 100, any lurkers out they come and join in the fun and vote :)

Interesting results so far, Will is 3rd!! 75 votes so far , lets try and get it over 100, any lurkers out they come and join in the fun and vote :)

Sorry but I haven't voted not interested in any of them they are either boring,smug, smarmy or creepy.

Seriously?
Why so desperate?

Why so rude? if you dont like these polls dont comment, no need to cause trouble is there?

And its not desperate to want new members for Grahams forum is it? perhaps your at the wrong place if you think that.

Latest posts

Back