Faux tan and the qvc presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
:thinking2: :cheeky: :confused2:

Does it not make it down to the legs ?

Last evening Claudia's seemed pale compared to her chest.

Now today doesn't Pippa's legs look paler than her upper half ?

:wink2:

faux tanning seems to be de rigeur with the presenters at the moment - even Aly Young mentioned it! A couple of years ago, in the Year Without Summer, I decided to forgo my own faux glow on the grounds that everyone knew it was fake and it was simply too much effort. For pale girls like myself I am just grateful that some of the models have maintained their natural palour!

this is not faux tan. he's been eating regularly too many carrots. oh, bless him...

Last edited:
I personally am going for the "pale and intersting" look as everytime I try fake tan, even the one's designed for pale skin, I always end up looking like a badly stained mahogony table!!!

I personally am going for the "pale and intersting" look as everytime I try fake tan, even the one's designed for pale skin, I always end up looking like a badly stained mahogony table!!!

LOL!
I look at it this way - we pale gals can fake tan, but the golden girls can't fake palor! Therefore we are rare and beautiful.

Pippa's top half is looking orange bronzed this morning but her bottom half we can't see due to the table my guess below - it's milk bottle legs.

Latest posts

Back