Fashion Weekend!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

have i? i've been to see the bank manager this mornin' to secure a loan :mysmilie_701:

And you best warn your delivery driver he is liable to get a hernia delivering all your orders!!!! :mysmilie_17:

Oooh yes, Love A'kin, we can breakfast on the balcony in Carol Hochman loungewear and watch the fashion on the lappy. We can always go for a swim when Michele's on.....
Like you, I find Ms Hope's fashion totally resistable but I do have 2 Quacker denim jackets which I adore though I'm not fond of any of the other stuff. The TSV will be disappointing - Kim's TSVs are always dreadful.

I'd be thrilled if it was a craft weekend, btw.......

WS, I have the Pompoos dress and I love it. It doesn't look anything special when it's unpacked, but looks great on, hangs beautifully....

True what you say about Kim and Co Artemis. The TSV's are always, without exception, awful. I am wearing a Kim and Co wrap dress today and it looks fine with my platform shoes and opaque tights. Michele Hope's stuff is truly awful though; those prints make me feel strangely queezy. She can't possibly wear her own stuff in real life can she????

Do you think this will now replace the old seasonal fashion day? Is this instead of spring fashion day?

Quite looking forward to the birkenstock show - hope they have some new stock :mysmilie_696:

I need loads of clothes....just bought some leggings to wear with long boots...I need to revamp my wardrobe...QVC should sell some basics, packs of T Shirts, leggings,camisoles etc.

http://www.kimco.ca/

I think this may be the new print from Kim & Co btw.

Last edited:
I'm more worried about the fire risk at the QVC studios..... all that man-made fibre can't be good.....:mysmilie_11:

True what you say about Kim and Co Artemis. The TSV's are always, without exception, awful. I am wearing a Kim and Co wrap dress today and it looks fine with my platform shoes and opaque tights. Michele Hope's stuff is truly awful though; those prints make me feel strangely queezy. She can't possibly wear her own stuff in real life can she????

She tells us that her daughter wears it too - I find that even harder to believe, I think Michelle always looks dated. She has lovely hair but that always seems to be slightly old-fashioned. I've been trying to think of words that describe her and, I'm rarely lost for words, neither to I want to be unkind for the sake of it. The abiding image I have of her, is Stepford Wife for some reason......

I have a Kim wrap dress in black with a small white pattern and it's really lovely, it was one of the first she ever did.

Spot on.....it's a Kim & Co TSV on the Saturday! :mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

I think you've probably known for ages but wanted to keep it a secret just in case others picked up on your obsession..........:mysmilie_697:

Oh no....the truth is out, and there I was keeping warm with the static generated by the man made fibre and dazzling my loved ones with the eye popping prints!! I wonder what happended to her bedding range, that seemed to die a death.

The word fashion in relation to qvc clothes is surely a contradiction in terms. Overpriced polyester masquerading as this seasons must have.:mysmilie_11:

Unfortunately the lure of such delightful collections can't stop me from going to the Tigers game. :mysmilie_17:

I'm sure that if I miss any bargins my friends on ST will let me know.:mysmilie_697:

I'm off to Amsterdam for the weekend and, funnily enough, I won't be cancelling my trip. I know Mrs J., I've got a lot to learn.

And what a shame, but I'll be out of the country too ...
Still, it's so hot where I'm going, I won't need any clothes :D

Latest posts

Back