Fashion Sale TSV 06/04/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The presenters have been there too long, they have become too complacent and too full of themselves. I am so bored by them and I am not sure I can carry on watching QVC for much longer unless things change. Let’s hope the DHS opening up soon acts as a wake up call and someone on “ management “ takes back some control from the “ presenters “ and actually manages them. I will really miss this forum if I stop watching because I will have nothing to contribute.
You will have something to contribute. So many Q brands are found elsewhere... and look at all the wonderful excursions and digressions along the way on many Q threads. If you live a life, you are qualified to contribute.
Never a day passes without a chuckle, a chortle or a guffaw at the wit, insight and wry humour that Q's excesses invoke.

The presenters have been there too long, they have become too complacent and too full of themselves. I am so bored by them and I am not sure I can carry on watching QVC for much longer unless things change. Let’s hope the DHS opening up soon acts as a wake up call and someone on “ management “ takes back some control from the “ presenters “ and actually manages them. I will really miss this forum if I stop watching because I will have nothing to contribute.
I have a look when something's mentioned on here, tonight it was LATI's description of CHuntley, & at other times to push up my blood pressure. You'll ALWAYS have something to contribute ❤️

I think that applies to a lot of people, otherwise why would everything be on sale in April? And we're not talking about winter goods, either. I think they're struggling.
I think that they’ve got to unload all the surplus/returned stock that would usually be offloaded onto the outlet shops. The Shrewsbury outlet has now gone, and the Warrington one will have been closed because of Covid for the last 13 months or so, they must be groaning under the weight of unsold tat!

I don’t think many of us watch much, if at all, it doesn’t stop us bitching and long may we do so otherwise I for one will have to take up macrame ! As it is I’m fed up to the back teeth with crosswords and sudoku.

I think that they’ve got to unload all the surplus/returned stock that would usually be offloaded onto the outlet shops. The Shrewsbury outlet has now gone, and the Warrington one will have been closed because of Covid for the last 13 months or so, they must be groaning under the weight of unsold tat!
I can just imagine the used and stained returns that will present themselves in this sale.

Where else would you get free entertainment like the Q? I started flicking around this morning & found the repeat of yesterday's Coco Bianco hour with Ali K & the BA Charlotte Day, the one who was probably captain of the under 15s lacrosse team. They were talking about the dress AK was wearing, imo she's the only tat peddler who looks good in whatever Q horror she has to wear, she's 61 & was wearing heels with this dress, however, Charlotte's suggestion was the usual one - that if you don't know what to wear you 'throw' this dress on, teaming it with trainers, denim jacket, sunglasses & basket bag & you're 'out the door'. We KNOW how to dress ourselves, Charlotte & you need to talk to the Q's demographic, not women like my daughters who do wear trainers with dresses but would never consider buying clothes from QVC. Add to this helpfulness the model wasn't ready for the camera & was rearranging her hair & the dress was available in two lengths so there was the predictable kerfuffle over item numbers & graphics.

Latest posts

Back