Fashion rubbish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ho-hum...some interesting posts - I own one Kim & Co top and that's it, but there have been other things I've liked and not ordered..a) I don't do dresses any more and b) like Breeze said, sizing is confusing. I love the Tiana B and Print Fusion dresses as I love bright colours and large prints and can wear them - I don't do pastels as I look like a corpse so I still wear black & navy clothes thru summer - if I can find them. I was tempted by the Print Fusion top that Julia was wearing when she did one hour - sort of grey with red - but in the end I left it - but one day I think I will have to give them a try - nice with jeans. Oh I lied - I ordered the Diane Gilman TSV jeans so that's two QVC fashion items I own!

I don't feel the need to defend my QVC clothes purchases and neither am I bothered that some of the forumites think QVC fashion is all crap. I'm a jewellery queen and there are some ranges on QVC I wouldn't buy but I know forumites do. The pieces aren't crap they're just not to my taste.

I buy what I want and wear the clothes I want. I'm certainly not a fashionista but neither am I a frump. Some days I look blumming fab and others I don't quite get it right but what the hell. I am pretty sure I get it right more often than not but if someone thinks my Tiana B frock looks crap it's just not the end of the world. :wave:

I have a suede jacket and a 3/4 length leather coat from QVC long ago. Both were TSVs but they neve seem to do these now, otherwise clothes sold on QVC have no interest what so ever for me.

You obviously didn't see me then, top to toe in fuschia/peacock/canary/lime Michele Hope! How did you miss me? you must have a strong pair of sunglasses, that's all I can say!

In my experience, if you see anyone in Brighton wearing a dress it's usually a man! I just didn't want to offend anyone :D

(and yes, I'm only joking ;) )

i live 10mins from Brighton and if there is a place anywhere in Britain for ecletic prints, dresses and 'garish' clothing.... its Brighton.

I personally love Quacker. Not all of the pieces I admit as some of the more "bling" pieces are not for me. I don't think that you can fault the quality of their t-shirts. I like being a little different and I know that I can walk into a place and no one else will be wearing the same top as me - I know, I know, that's coz Quacker is for saddo's like me but hey I don't care!

It's like Alley Cat says diversity it a good thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back