Fashion expert????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
Dark jacket, Pink cardigan, Mud coloured t-shirt, white jeans & red "slippers".

Yes, Glwen Campbell got dressed in the dark today.

It's called "colour blocking", and according to Glen is definitely on trend at the moment :giggle:

Hardly on trend. He's been wearing those awful clothes for the last goodness knows how long.

Imagine if you booked a personal shopper and he came towards you in that awful outfit, you'd run a mile!!

I see the Autumn Outerwear Preview show is on again tonight so doubt we'll have to suffer him again. Yet another two hours of the same old boring anoraks we wouldn't be seen dead in, along with other stuff they've got left from last season and the season before and the season before that. If this is a taste of things to come, then Le Q won't be getting any orders from me.

Glen has just said that he has been sick and thanked the nurses in the hospital who looked after him. Maybe that is why he hasn't been around much lately.

I don't think there has been any new items on the outerwear show tonight or if there was, I missed them! It all seems to be coats/jackets from last year and before.

I really like Glen. I think he has a very difficult job, talking about cack "fashion". We all have to make a living. Give the man a break.

Nowt wrong with Glen, I am not one of his bashers. Yes, sometimes his descriptions and fashion advice are predictable, but then so are the clothes he is lumbered with. It can't be easy to try and find something original to say about the same coats being churned out season after season.

He does make me laugh, but I am sorry I can take him no more seriously (dress it up/dress it down/wear it with a crisp white shirt.....) then what goes for so called fshion on QVC (wear anything with high stiletto's)

Latest posts

Back