Fake talking at the beginning of each hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I know I've posted about this before, but I always find that "fake conversation" quite amusing - you know where the presenter chats to the guest and laughs just as each hour begins. It was parodied brilliantly by French and Saunders in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDeCCs796o

Some people will have seen it already, I'm sure but I saw it for the first time today and it had me in stitches! LOL It's so obviously a skit of QVC.

Brilliant! they definitely said 'diamonique' and then 'eeek', have they been reading on here? I thought that 'eeek' was exclusive to this forum.

Right, I am now going to loose part of my life tonight re watching French and Saunders you tube videos...and it's all your fault!

Thanks for sharing , love It

Right, I am now going to loose part of my life tonight re watching French and Saunders you tube videos...and it's all your fault!

Thanks for sharing , love It

I have ditched QVC in favour of youtube for a few months now. I do tune in on QVC when people say something on here or when my favourite brand is on (currently two brands).

Oh please someone post the link on QFB! Cheer them up a bit. Is it just me or is Dawn modelling herself on Julia? Lol

No I don't see Loen, anyway she's on IW and they were mocking QVC with the "eeeek" thing, I would say Dawn French reminded me of Kathy Taylor, have no idea why.

Oh there is no-one like French and Saunders on the comedy scales for me,I love their sendups, and I'm also looking forward to Ab Fab when it's released, it will be a hoot.

This was terrific again, and again. one of the things that gets me irked about Q is that welcome chatter, kissy kissy at the beginning of the hours and on the breaks in between, when we all know perfectly well the guests haven't just turned up - they're there for probably an hour beforehand being 'welcomed, it's so nice to have you with us again' and pseudo rehearsals before each hours. Just get on and sell that's what you're there fore - stop pretending to be chums.

Yup, all fake. But then what more do you expect from an organisation whose only aim is to sell at all costs?

I hate it when the presenter kiss to greet them when they have been stood next to each other before the show started

Debbie flint is on! Omg!

I almost vomited at the "fake conversation" at the start of this Jewellery Gift Ideas hour. Debbie Flint seems to be more OTT with this than other presenters. Why can't they just sit still then look at the camera and introduce the hour. This fake talking just kills me! It's just so utterly RIDICULOUS! Ooh now she's gushing over a bit of cubic zirconia - oops O mean Diamonique. I bet she will wax lyrical over the cheap Gossip watches coming up. Let's see if she mentions her book / Twitter / Facebook.

Let's tune into the Saturday Show and see if Dale Franklin / Will Gowing do it. I wish I could lip-read so I could understand what they find so ****** hilarious.

DF: Hahahahahaha! (glances at camera) It's your hairline!
WG: (falls on floor!!) My hairline and my christmas jumper! I had a dog on my knee! Hahahahaha!

:mysmilie_17: WTF are you lot talking about lol. I must pay no attention at all. Too busy deciding what not to buy

Latest posts

Back