EZ Pay temptation!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Watch out at these EZ pays! They can be so tempting at this time of year but can be misleading. For instance, I went for the Decleor Iris night Balm in 3 easy pays. It was £51 with £3.95 p&p.[£54.95 altog]
No way would I normally have ordered it at full price so as I love this product so much, I went for EZpay [and think about it after]. Lo and behold, I was in House of Fraser yesterday and it was selling at £53! I was so angry and if I'd bought it there plus a couple of smaller items I'd have got a large travel bag free! Was I fuming. I know I'm only paying £1.95 more but I could have got it there and then instead of waiting [and risking damage] for delivery. I'll never learn...
I'm surprised that the TSV didn't offer this lovely bag with their item. Would have sold like Hot Cakes for a few quid more!

QVC will have to offer a lot of EZ pays at the mo,its hard times!Tk maxx may be worth a look for decleor,they had quite a bit in the one nearest to where I live(Bury)last week.Dont know if theres one near you though.Hope this helps.x

Watch out at these EZ pays! They can be so tempting at this time of year but can be misleading. For instance, I went for the Decleor Iris night Balm in 3 easy pays. It was £51 with £3.95 p&p.[£54.95 altog]
No way would I normally have ordered it at full price so as I love this product so much, I went for EZpay [and think about it after]. Lo and behold, I was in House of Fraser yesterday and it was selling at £53! I was so angry and if I'd bought it there plus a couple of smaller items I'd have got a large travel bag free! Was I fuming. I know I'm only paying £1.95 more but I could have got it there and then instead of waiting [and risking damage] for delivery. I'll never learn...
I'm surprised that the TSV didn't offer this lovely bag with their item. Would have sold like Hot Cakes for a few quid more!

Why don't you just send the QVC one back when it comes and get the HOF offer?

I was in T K MAxx this week and they had the Iris Balm for £19.99 the hydra floral cream and mask as well as phytopeel and angelique balm. They only had a small amount but really cheap. I have been buying from a Canadian woman on EBay who sells salon sizes. I have just ordered the new Excellence balm which is £75 for the 30ml size and I bought the 100ml size for £59.99! All her stuff is buy it now so you dont have to bid. Bargains!!

Hi the sellers name is Piquanci and the shop is Piquanci Skin Care. Hope this helps.
Carol

Just to let you know my balm has just been delivered!! Posted on Monday from Canada - better than QVC I am still waiting for Decleor cream I ordered on Saturday!! Smells divine by the way - hope it works miracles
Carol

I was in T K MAxx this week and they had the Iris Balm for £19.99 the hydra floral cream and mask as well as phytopeel and angelique balm. They only had a small amount but really cheap. I have been buying from a Canadian woman on EBay who sells salon sizes. I have just ordered the new Excellence balm which is £75 for the 30ml size and I bought the 100ml size for £59.99! All her stuff is buy it now so you dont have to bid. Bargains!!

Yay for salon sizes,
Elemis etc. like to control who gets access to these to stop them selling on and to keep the "prestigious " image , but got to love ebay and the grey market in general.
I got a GIANT decleor balm for less than 50 quid and a super giant elemis serum worth several hundred :53: in ml for ml value ( as they say ) value for about 30. AND to think what they reckon those tiny 15ml tubes are worth,!!

That said I do still love a TSV

Latest posts

Back