Eyeliner recommendations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedRose

Registered Shopper
I need a new pencil eyeliner and would appreciate your opinions on what to go for. I want to find something that will stay put and not turn me into a panda. Would you recommend the Smashbox Waterproof Limitless Pencil trio or Laura Geller's I-Care Eyeliner Duo? Daniel Sandler, The Balm, Mally......???

I already use Smashbox jet set eyeliner across my top lash line and love it but I like to use a pencil sometimes instead, especially below the lashes and do the smudgey thing.

Thank you!

:mysmilie_504:

:confused:

I got one of those Smashbox limitless liners in their last TSV and love it, I don't normally like pencils (prefer gel/cream ones applied with a brush) but I get on with this one fine, it's not hard or 'draggy'.

The LG one is great too (also had one in a TSV) but SB is more long lasting IMO.

I have a Mally eyeliner (from yet another TSV :eek:) but it's very dark black and dramatic, more of a night time look. But she does another pencil eyeliner that you set with a powder which is meant to be seriously bullet proof, I haven't got it but seen it praised on here. I can't remember the exact name but I'm sure some other FM will know the one I mean!

love smashbox jet set Laura Geller rimz and the Mally pencil is very nice for evening but agree with another forumite that it is a bit dramatic for everyday wear

I have just got the set of three Smashbox limitless eye pencils in onyx, platinum and amethyst. I find they stay perfectly on the upper lid and are easy to use. The amethyst is quite vibrant so probably for night time but the other two are soft enough for the day. They are at a great price as one of these in Debenhams is £18!

I do use them under my eye too and find them not too bad which is amazing for me as my eyes stream quite a bit.

Latest posts

Back