Expect LE Price Increase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone remember the beauty series Liz Earle done from her home, it was before she came to QVC. I cant rem much about it as it was so long ago, but it must have been good as I used to video record it if I was out! Think she used to show us how to make homemade skin remedies & things like that.

Does anyone remember the beauty series Liz Earle done from her home, it was before she came to QVC. I cant rem much about it as it was so long ago, but it must have been good as I used to video record it if I was out! Think she used to show us how to make homemade skin remedies & things like that.

I remember when she used to pop up on TV AM talking about skin and diet,but i don't remember the series.

Liz earle items have got to expensive for me, there are so many ranges on the high street that are alot cheaper and work just aswell. Since Liz sold to Avon i haven't bought any items in the range as personally i dont agree with testing on animals but each to there own

I have ordered from the Liz Earle website a few times in the past and never used to receive any emails from them at all, but recently I've been inundated with marketing emails offering free P&P, sale items, BOGOFs etc - they're coming nearly every other day and really getting on my nerves!!! :mysmilie_503:

I have ordered from the Liz Earle website a few times in the past and never used to receive any emails from them at all, but recently I've been inundated with marketing emails offering free P&P, sale items, BOGOFs etc - they're coming nearly every other day and really getting on my nerves!!! :mysmilie_503:

For a "green" company they sent a ****-load of marketing stuff out by post too. They know I order on line, stop sending m catalogues. Simples.

For a "green" company they sent a ****-load of marketing stuff out by post too. They know I order on line, stop sending m catalogues. Simples.

Yes I'd forgotten about all the post too! I just check if there are any free samples in it (wishful thinking) and then chuck it in the bin with the rest of the junk mail. I feel as though the company has lost its integrity now.

LE Lover,
in case you are interested, i have Liz Earle's first Vital Oils book from the early nineties, before she started the company
it has many recipes in the back incl 3 Hot Oil Cleansers - the newer edition about 10 years later New Vital Oils does not have recipes, as she obviously had her products to sell by then, rather then giving away the info for us to have a go ourselves
i have learned a lot of things from her books about oils before i ever heard of QVC or her products
just mentioning this, should you in future be interested to try the LE DIY route if you are not getting on with new formulations etc .....
Thank you for this post Lilith, I have just bought this book from Amazon for £3.77 + P&P.

I do love cleanse and polish but have thought about switching because of cost. I've realised that it's that eucalyptus smell that does it for me. Anyone know of a cheaper one (in QVC speak, 'more affordable') that has that eucalyptus smell?

Thanks

I remember the TV show, most particularly that she had a tupperware bowl in her airing cupboard with a big fungus growing in it (intentionally) in some murky-looking liquid. I can't remember what it was for, something nutritional I suspect, but it definitely made an impression as it's the only snippet I remember.

Jude xx

Before Xmas I thought that they were being a bit 'pushy' with all their offers/freebies (good if you needed them though) and then someone posted on here about losses/drop in turnover.
If they are desperate for sales then why still put the prices up? Why not make a thing out of holding thier prices? Although to their credit at least they tell us every year that they will be putting them up.

I do love Earle products, have done for about three years but the Avon thing has been bugging me lately. I've been buying a lot from Neal's Yard which are pricey as well, but they're very natural, independent ( as in not owned by any dubious conglomerate) and effective.

A lot of the brands put their prices up at this time of the year. I do like the LE haircare so I popped into one of the shops today and stocked up :wave:

Latest posts

Back