Exerflex?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AJL-C

Registered Shopper
Does anyone remember these on QVC? I'm just wondering if anyone had success with them and do QVC still sell them does anyone know I searched the QVC site but no luck:33::33:

I've got one of these but must admit that I've never used it - suppose that doesn't answer your question really!! Think it's time I listed it on eBay because I don't need yet another clothes hanger.....:54:

I had one of these - I think it is in the garage along with all the other bits of exercise equipment bought from qvc. If I remember rightly it was quite good - but like them all don't do a lot shoved in the garage or as a clothes hanger..........

I think that I think by buying them it will help me tone up but forget that you actually need to use them as well!!

Oh I remember these. They were great for creating a good round of neck pain! Very difficult to use properly and they don't offer much resistance tbh. You'd be better off spending your money on some free weights and some resistance bands. You'll get the same excerise style but much better results.

Thank you! with those reviews I think I'll give it a miss then LOL

Oh I remember these. They were great for creating a good round of neck pain! Very difficult to use properly and they don't offer much resistance tbh. You'd be better off spending your money on some free weights and some resistance bands. You'll get the same excerise style but much better results.

I have one of these too Pg and could not agree more. Waste of time as no resistance, defo better with free weights. Don't use me at all, don't know where it is actually.

Latest posts

Back