Ewww! What is Julia wearing??!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helbels

Registered Shopper
:26:Julia's green top that she's wearing just now while talking to Richard is absolutely vile and does nothing for her - it shows all her midriff bulges and makes her boobs look massive.... or is it just me!

Oh noooooooooo it is the green cabbage top............AGAIN!!!!!!

Shall be interesting to see what she wears on her feet in the next hour, will she actually put on a pair of Scholls? I have often seen her do footwear shows and she still wears her bloomin black toe post mules :rolleyes:

She will be ok trying on the Scholl's as they are mules - she might just give it a go.

I agree with the top - she definately needs to get her spanx on.

Oh no - we are off on another thread about Julia and her figure!!!:zip:

I have nothing against the fuller figure, being a large lady myself - but she should know that cap sleeves, skintight lycra-look material and a fitted bust aren't going to be flattering!

It was never that flattering when she first wore it - now she's put on a bit of weight it looks awful - surprise the buttons haven't popped off under the strain

She did actually put on a pair - and showed them off. But guess what - they were black mules!!!!

If I shared Julias dressing room I'd get a hold of her flip flops and cut one of the toe posts :54:. I can't believe they've lasted so long lol.

:26:Julia's green top that she's wearing just now while talking to Richard is absolutely vile and does nothing for her - it shows all her midriff bulges and makes her boobs look massive.... or is it just me!
Julia's mammary glands looked as if they were in 3D.

That ****** cabbage top needs to be located and burnt as a matter of top priority!

The cut, the colour, the material... everything about it is bleurch, it could make a supermodel look ordinary.

Latest posts

Back