Everything on 3 Easy Pays - Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didnt get one but am looking on that as a positive,have spent a fortune recently!!
good luck to those who have and spend wisely!!!:1:

Enter code carefully!

I remember earlier in the year some peeps got a 3 easy pay. Everyone could use it but you had to phone in your order on the normal line and sort of casually mention oh I have a code for easy pay.

It wouldn't would for us online or QActive.

My code if anyone is interested is OE1 108, not sure if the first 0 is a number of a capital O?

I cannot see me using it by the 22nds to be honest as I have my Elemis TSV and the Smashbox on the way.

I got mine yesterday. It's the same as yours Donna, but be careful when using it. I entered the code and got a message saying that QVC didn't recognize it. I tried again with no luck. Then I noticed that it wasn't OE1 108 but OE1108. Qvc had somehow put a space between the two '1's. 'Course it then worked perfectly. Hope those who didn't get a mail from QVC can use the ones that others aren't using. Wouldn't want you retrying mine, eh?:54:

Well looks like everyone has the same code again, but if it's anything like last time it will be linked to your account so you won't be able to use it if you've not had it IYSWIM!!

Em xXx

Latest posts

Back