Even more boring ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can get real lock n locks all over the place now, plus loads of lookalikes, including in the Pound Shop, where even large ones cost - wait for it - £1

You can get them in the 99p stores too..... :mysmilie_14:

That's the level of intelligence of those that run QVC - stylists, buyers, gallery, camera people, have I missed anyone out ????? :mysmilie_17:

Used to buy loads of garden and techie things from qvc years ago and stay up for tsv's but long since seem to have lost interest, whether it's the cost and postage of items or the presenters who get on my wick i don,t know but much prefer to shop in town now even though the experts tell us online shopping is the big thing now.

The new `closing` time of live shows isn`t working for me either ...... I don`t sleep well because of pain and rely on TV to take my mind off it in the wee small hours too but now we seem to get the same old shows repeated time after time Hair Max and the NO NO to name but two haven`t half had the bulk of air time over the past few months ..You would think they would do a variety during the night ...wonder how its decided what is shown then?

I've just caught a bit of the 7.00am -8.00am show. What a mish mash and complete mess of a show. It's all over the place. I had to turn over.

Oh, the end is nigh ! Q was innovative in the beginning, and brilliant for its time, but sadly its like an out of date department store that needs to be closed down for 2 years for a complete refurbishment - starting from the top down.

Yeah it's getting very samey and pricey ....why bother with them when you can go on other sites with cheaper of free postage? ...it's a no brainer for me ...I would hate to be a presenter these days ...robotic and contrived comes to mind but that's the money business for you I suppose ....give me ebay Amazon etc any day ..for most purchases by mail anyway ....I did buy a kipling Tsv but mostly ebay for me ...loads of kipling online shops around ....that's where things are becoming difficult for tf sales I think ....even though they sell in their thousands etc

Bring in Alex Polizzi I say, she will pull no punches in giving all them their pedigree. My favourite saying of all times is her "you can't polish a turd"

Latest posts

Back