Eternal by Diamonique TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

27 bought me the 3 Russian bangles in this range for Christmas (bless her, she had to subscribe to Q . All that teasing she did lol).
It's fabulous.
A good fit for me. Usually Q's bangles & bracelets are too large & threaten to slip off my hand.
I wear it a lot. Not a scratch on it.

I saw this at 4am this morning and was tempted but have resisted
until I read this thread and am now thinking I will buy it :blush:

Pipa is really chatty this hour, dont remember when I last watched a jewellery show

I'm not keen on the tsv but i have one of those Eternal stretchy bracelets that they did a while back and I really like it and wear it a lot, looks really unusual but in a good way, quite "tough" looking, not at all girly so I tend to wear it with jeans, but not a crisp white shirt I am afraid!!

I got a few bits of this in clearance and absolutely love it. Nice and weighty, shiny and tarnish free, and cheaper than most fashion jewellry you can buy on the high street but with better quality and none of the allergies. I never saw the point of setting cheap as chips eek (and I do love it) in gold or clad silver. I wear mine with my 2 tone stainless steel watch next to my gold and silver charm bracelet with my platinum wedding band. It matched really well and I get just as many compliments on my eternal pieces as I do my very best jewellery. Based on the positive views expressed on here I think I will get the TSV.

I've just realised that I wear a very similar bracelet in silver practically every day. Mine is round beads as opposed to links but it has a heart charm. It has an identical mate without the heart charm. So I clearly like the style. Oddly I'm not wearing it today.

Great easy to wear style.

I love this range!

It might be at the cheaper end of the market but nasty it is definitely NOT. It's well made, comfortable to wear and most designs look very classy.:up:

The bracelet looked very big to me, slipped over Charlie's hand without hardly stretching (I think maybe his hands are long and thin!).

I was determined not to buy this time but couldn't resist the wrap ring.

I love the range too Frazzled and went for the TSV before it launched last night ... this will be my third bracelet from Eternal, at this rate I need to grow another arm!! I also have the celtic style ring which is lovely on and in one size up from usual fits me perfectly.

I've wanted a "sweetie" style bracelet for ages but have been put off by the price of the designer ones and worried that in silver it would tarnish and be a nightmare to clean. I really like the fact that the stainless steel doesn't tarnish as I'm definately in the "lifes too short to clean jewellery camp"

Mine just arrived this morning and it's a keeper! Fits my 8 inch wrist perfectly. The charm doesn't look too big either. Very pleased!

Qvc did a silver sweetie bracelet TSV a few years ago. It wasn't expensive at the time. I really regret not buying it. I wish they would bring it back. It would be a lot more expensive now though.

Yes I remember that too WSO40.

It was actually very forward thinking of QVC at the time...it was before even links of london was well known.

I regret not buying it too.

I probably won't get mine until Tuesday. No post here on Saturdays and its a Bank Holiday on Monday. Glad the two of you like it, I hope I will too.

Latest posts

Back