Estee Lauder TSV 22/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OOOh.......Do you knowwhat the ing. is Donna?

Also, what do you think fof the night repair?

I bet this will sell out fast!

Went back and found it. So it is Clinique(owned by EL well it is their own brand), fake claims. Then Origins again EL owned and an ingredient in one of their face creams. Not sued as I thought but very large fines.

It is the Clinique vit c booster, they claimed it reduced wrinkles in 4 weeks, and healed pockmarks in 12 weeks.
They could not provide lab proof re these claims.
You would think a global company like EL would know better.

I’ve only tried the eye complex so far but really like it - and I have super sensitive eyes. Would love that and the night repair

There was a TSV last month in the US which was a 12 piece beauty kit for just under $100 with a value of $400

There were 12 full size products including Night Repair and Night Repair Eye in a large red bag. Wonder if we’ll get this too?

Attachments

• 7A3CB88B-97DA-403A-AA4A-84FA6E1508DD.jpeg
    7A3CB88B-97DA-403A-AA4A-84FA6E1508DD.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 223
That looks like the set EL did every Xmas. You had to buy a full size perfume, and they got the set for an extra amount of money.
You beat me to it. I go to Florida most Novembers and I’ve seen these sets/offers in Macy’s and Bloomingdales. Over there they are very good value, I’ve no idea of prices in UK stores (if available).

Alison Keenan mentioned yesterday that Elizabeth Arden is also coming to QVC.
There used to be loads of this in our local discount store (now closed down)
It was always there piled high, seems like they would have had to give the stuff away to shift it. 🤭

My late sister once bought me a set similar to this. The only items I regularly used were a couple of the lipsticks. The eye shadows were highly perfumed and made my eyes water, the mascara did the same and the blushers were chalky. No idea if the makeup is more sensitive skin/eye friendly these days but it certainly wasn`t back then.

Latest posts

Back