ESPA comes to QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I love their candles. Don't think they'll be doing the candles but they are doing the skincare. And their cleansing balm is gorgeous.

I've never tried this range, did they sell this at Boots or am I getting confused? Would be great if they offer a try me package.

I am lucky enough to have had ESPA as a client in the past so I've tried a few things. Their facial oils smell divine. Not sure they're any better than any other ones I've tried though. I do love the balm cleanser but haven't had it for a while so need to check the QVC price but off the top of my head it's pretty good.

ESPA have been on QVC before - can't remember when exactly but more than 10 years ago. There were a couple of shows and then they disappeared as did Syence, London School of Beauty and Judith Herzog.

ESPA have been on QVC before - can't remember when exactly but more than 10 years ago. There were a couple of shows and then they disappeared as did Syence, London School of Beauty and Judith Herzog.

Yes they were I remember it, because I purchased!

Don't you mean Karen Herzog ?

Oh I adored the Syence range :)

Yes it was some years ago Espa where at QVC. The pink mask was something AY loved and raved about(this was in the days before the zelebs using stuff was the most important thing). Lovely brand but be careful if you have sensitive skin because of the high natural oil content of their range. They did a lovely perfume as well made 100% from natural oils.

I am lucky enough to have had ESPA as a client in the past so I've tried a few things. Their facial oils smell divine. Not sure they're any better than any other ones I've tried though. I do love the balm cleanser but haven't had it for a while so need to check the QVC price but off the top of my head it's pretty good.

I got a price list from ESPA

http://www.espaonline.com/

dont know if QVC prices will be any cheaper but it looks a bit pricey for me

Well the balm is £45 on there with £5 postage and £41 on La Q with £3.95 postage so La Q is cheaper but I can walk to the gym from my office and buy it from the beauty salon for £45 which might be the best option as I already know I love it. But if there's easy pay I could be tempted. And I am down to the dregs of my Neal's Yard cleanser.

Espa - new or not so new ?

I just noticed this on the QVC website , there is a show later today - a ' brand new' range to QVC. IS this the same Espa they used to sell years ago ? It looks very similar in packaging etc.

Espa

Really pleased to see this brand on QVC. Its lovely face & body treatment & I love it.:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_480:

Latest posts

Back