Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique Monday 30 Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not buying do like it but can't justify a me purchase even though presenters keep saying treat yourself.
In any case with weight loss can't seem to get the correct ring size, going to send back the grey tsv from the other week ring back.

:)

Has nobody brought it them :) i have one on chq hold wanting to see if other peeps liked it first ..lol

Has nobody brought it them :) i have one on chq hold wanting to see if other peeps liked it first ..lol

i like it a lot just not for the £30 mark.
they have had some lovely pieces for a lot less money.but it is nice just too dear. easy pays may have swayed me....

Is it me or have the prices of epiphany gone up lately?? I am not too keen on the look of the ring its too big for my short stubby fingers did like the bangle that matched but not enough to fork out just short of £82

I've splashed out on it cos it's my birthday today ! I'll wear it for a while especially when I'm going to my sister's in London just before Xmas for a few days and she will be totally honest. Then if it's not given the seal of approval, it can go back before 25th Jan as it was a pressie to myself.

Why do you have to wait and see if other people like it? If you like it,that's enough surely??:)

The ring is very nice,however,I officially have too many rings........If only I could grow a third hand i'd be sorted.:p

Latest posts

Back