Emu Hi Bronte Boots review.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I have left two somewhat negative reviews of these boots - not the quality, but one concerning the fact that I believed them to have been sent to a previous customer and, secondly, regarding the IP being changed to the higher QVC price without notice. Neither review has been published on the website. Are only favourable comments posted? If so, why are they called customer reviews? They are not giving a true impression of the products and are, therefore, pointless. It ought just to be called the QVC mutual appreciation society!

How long back did you post the review as they can take a few days to come through. There are some real stinkers for some products so it's not a case of all bad reviews being censored. I posted a four star review for item 222315 and said that the balm had a fingerprint in it (though I didn't actually say that I thought it was a return) and that is still on the website. They do claim not to censor reviews but who knows!

Are you on Facebook? You could post something on there.

I have posted reviews and to be fair to qvc they have posted both my good and bad reviews.

However,I have written a lot of bad reviews and more often than not,they are not shown - so it does make me wonder how many other bad reviews are written and simply not shown.

A good example,if anyone remembers the little star diamonique pendants.I bought two for xmas presents,the year before last and IMO,they were very poor value for money.I wrote a review saying this and it was never published because IMO they wanted to keep the the high number of good reviews for it.

another example is of the recent dyed agate (vagina) pendant - I wrote 2 reviews of that -one after the non published one - and mine just basically echoed the poor rating that was already there - but I didn't feel they wanted to add to an already scathing review.

Again like the agate review I wrote on a mookite review that I'm unlucky with the natural stones at qvc - and don't really want to part of the pot luck process,and you need to be in a shop to choose which piece is the most desirable to you..............but again,no review published.

I did once write a kipling review without actually purchasing the product.I explained that I was an avid kipling collector and listed reasons why the tsv's haven't been for me lately - and in a constructive way,asked what I would like from a kipling tsv - it was posted but stayed on the website for a few days before being removed - I can only guess that someone complained :(

Thats the thing that does get me about reviews though................people take them so personally.I like to read the reviews and it does help me when purchasing.It does irritate me when someone actually goes to the point of logging it as "unhelpful" - and IMO this is probably because they've loved the product and you've slated it.............people take things so personally

like I said,I like the reviews - I write them myself in the hope that will be of help to someone else - particularly where there are sizes involved - but at the end of the day,they are just someone elses opinion

The reviews do take sometime to appear. I once did a glowing review of a L'Occitane product and gave it 5 stars and that was never published??? But others have done (good and bad) have been.

I have to say that I really dislike reviews that have been left by someone who has not even bought it and I do not find them useful. I'm not interested in why someone hasn't bought it, thats for QVC to know not me.

I understood that it's a separate organisation who is responsible for processing and posting Customer reviews, in order to avoid such accusations of bias.

I guess they're moderated in case something libellous or obscene is posted (fair enough) but as far as I can see all reviews, positive and negative are up there, including my stinky one for that ridiculous gold plating kit which didn't work!

The reviews do take sometime to appear. I once did a glowing review of a L'Occitane product and gave it 5 stars and that was never published??? But others have done (good and bad) have been.

I have to say that I really dislike reviews that have been left by someone who has not even bought it and I do not find them useful. I'm not interested in why someone hasn't bought it, thats for QVC to know not me.

I've left some stinkers{:mysmilie_17:} tbh and they have been posted

I left a real stinking review a few months ago and it didn't get published, so I left it again, and again, and again. The third time, I got a phone call from QVC CS saying they noted my comments and were acting on them :mysmilie_701: And ..... the review did get published.

Keep posting the review - they'll take notice, believe me :mysmilie_17:

Pauline x

Latest posts

Back