Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma Premium Mattress Topper
Item Number: 827434
P&P £0.00

Single QVC Price £327.00 Todays Special Value Price £180.00

Double QVC Price £465.00 Todays Special Value Price £255.00

King Size QVC Price £513.00 Todays Special Value Price £282.00

Super King Size QVC Price £579.00 Todays Special Value Price £318.00

Give your mattress an instant hotel upgrade with the Premium Mattress Topper from Emma. Built with ThermoSync technology, this topper works to ensure optimal temperature regulation, while its medium firmness offers exceptional pressure relief and support for spinal alignment. Durable and lavish, this cool topper enhances any mattress, offering five-star comfort to help you sleep and dream deeper.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Emma Premium Topper after this offer ends from QVCUK.com you’d pay for the Single: £327 plus P&P, Double: £465 plus P&P, King: £513 plus P&P, Super King: £579 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just Single: £180 with zero P&P, you’re saving £147 /45%. Double: £255 with zero P&P, you’re saving £210 /45%, King: £282 with zero P&P, you’re saving £231 /45%, Super King: £318 with zero P&P, you’re saving £261 / 45%.

Delivered directly from Emma - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (excluding Northern Ireland).

Pressure relief - your bed's new best friend, this topper is designed with a medium firmness to provide sumptuous pressure relief and all-round comfort for your body. Whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach, the topper supports spinal alignment, helping you achieve restful, rejuvenating shut-eye.

Temperature control - featuring innovative ThermoSync technology, this topper is infused with graphite particles that work to ensure optimal temperature regulation. This advanced design helps you maintain an ideal sleeping temperature, promoting a restful night's sleep.

Five-star comfort - this 9cm (3.5")-high topper provides an instant improvement to any bedroom. Experience softness and support that transform your sleep, so you wake up happier and more refreshed.

• Two-layer construction: ThermoSync foam layer; HRX comfort foam
  • Top layer: 76% polyester, 23% lyocell, 1% elastane
  • Bottom layer: 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
  • Removable, washable top cover: 98% polyester, 2% elastane
  • Do not iron, tumble dry or bleach
  • Machine washable at 40C, dry clean safe

Contains:

• 1 x Premium Topper

Measurements:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm x 9cm (35.4" x 74.8" x 3.5")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 9cm (53.1" x74.8" x 3.5")
  • King Size: 150cm x 200cm x 9cm (59.1" x 78.7" x 3.5")
  • Super King: 180cm x 200cm x 9cm (70.9" x 78.7" x 3.5")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

Last edited:
Emma Premium Foam Pillow Pair
Item Number: 835508
QVC Price £229.92
Todays Special Value Price £135.00
P&P £0.00

Sink into unparalleled comfort with the Premium Foam Pillow Pair from Emma. Designed to provide the perfect night's sleep, these pillows feature a unique three-layer construction of Premium ThermoSync foam, Supportive Foam, and Comfortable Soft Foam, all encased in a removable cover. Ideal for all types of sleepers, the adjustable layers ensure customised support and comfort, making them a versatile addition to any bedroom setup. Enjoy a restful and rejuvenating sleep every night with these luxurious pillows.

• Material: 98% polyester, 2% elastane
  • Extra features: adjustable layers for customised support
  • Wash care info: do not iron, do not tumble dry, dry clean, maximum temperature 60C (mild process), do not bleach

Contains:

• 2 x pillows

Measurements:

• Pillow: 70cm x 40cm x 10cm (27.6in x 15.7in x 3.9in)

Emma Premium Mattress Topper
Item Number: 827434
P&P £0.00

Single QVC Price £327.00 Todays Special Value Price £180.00

Double QVC Price £465.00 Todays Special Value Price £255.00

King Size QVC Price £513.00 Todays Special Value Price £282.00

Super King Size QVC Price £579.00 Todays Special Value Price £318.00

Give your mattress an instant hotel upgrade with the Premium Mattress Topper from Emma. Built with ThermoSync technology, this topper works to ensure optimal temperature regulation, while its medium firmness offers exceptional pressure relief and support for spinal alignment. Durable and lavish, this cool topper enhances any mattress, offering five-star comfort to help you sleep and dream deeper.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Emma Premium Topper after this offer ends from QVCUK.com you’d pay for the Single: £327 plus P&P, Double: £465 plus P&P, King: £513 plus P&P, Super King: £579 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just Single: £180 with zero P&P, you’re saving £147 /45%. Double: £255 with zero P&P, you’re saving £210 /45%, King: £282 with zero P&P, you’re saving £231 /45%, Super King: £318 with zero P&P, you’re saving £261 / 45%.

Delivered directly from Emma - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (excluding Northern Ireland).

Pressure relief - your bed's new best friend, this topper is designed with a medium firmness to provide sumptuous pressure relief and all-round comfort for your body. Whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach, the topper supports spinal alignment, helping you achieve restful, rejuvenating shut-eye.

Temperature control - featuring innovative ThermoSync technology, this topper is infused with graphite particles that work to ensure optimal temperature regulation. This advanced design helps you maintain an ideal sleeping temperature, promoting a restful night's sleep.

Five-star comfort - this 9cm (3.5")-high topper provides an instant improvement to any bedroom. Experience softness and support that transform your sleep, so you wake up happier and more refreshed.

• Two-layer construction: ThermoSync foam layer; HRX comfort foam
  • Top layer: 76% polyester, 23% lyocell, 1% elastane
  • Bottom layer: 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
  • Removable, washable top cover: 98% polyester, 2% elastane
  • Do not iron, tumble dry or bleach
  • Machine washable at 40C, dry clean safe

Contains:

• 1 x Premium Topper

Measurements:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm x 9cm (35.4" x 74.8" x 3.5")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 9cm (53.1" x74.8" x 3.5")
  • King Size: 150cm x 200cm x 9cm (59.1" x 78.7" x 3.5")
  • Super King: 180cm x 200cm x 9cm (70.9" x 78.7" x 3.5")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

It is much cheaper on Emma site

Last edited by a moderator:
It is much cheaper on Emma site
its not its cheaper on QVC sorry to say

Single on Emma website above is £197.40 vs £180 on QVC

Doubleon Emma website above is £279 vs £255 on QVC

King Size on Emma website above is £309 vs £282 on QVC

Super King Size on Emma website above is £347.40 vs £318 on QVC

not much but every bit helps these days

I bought my Emma mattress from Emma direct when QVC last had a mattress as a TSV and it was cheaper buying direct.

I’m obviously not interested in getting a topper or my head would be touching the ceiling, lol.

So much for QVC’s value. 😉 It definitely pays to shop around.
The difference being that if it's not suitable you can return with QVC. This is something I wanted to try first - it may not be quite what I need so have bought it from QVC with their free returns (for something this big) and 60 day trial.

The difference being that if it's not suitable you can return with QVC. This is something I wanted to try first - it may not be quite what I need so have bought it from QVC with their free returns (for something this big) and 60 day trial.
If you buy direct from Emma, you have a 200 night trial period and the returns process is less complicated than trying to arrange a collection by QVC. However, I knew within the first week that I’d be keeping the mattress but did contact Emma, before buying direct, to ask questions about a possible return so had no hesitation in ordering from them.

It’s all personal choice of course but I opted for a price deal and a hassle free order/return service. Whenever I order something that I’ve seen on QVC but can get cheaper elsewhere I always check the returns policy and I only order from companies that have a phone number in the U.K. on which customer services can be contacted.

I hope that you find your product as comfortable as mine is. 🙂

If you buy direct from Emma, you have a 200 night trial period and the returns process is less complicated than trying to arrange a collection by QVC. However, I knew within the first week that I’d be keeping the mattress but did contact Emma, before buying direct, to ask questions about a possible return so had no hesitation in ordering from them.

It’s all personal choice of course but I opted for a price deal and a hassle free order/return service. Whenever I order something that I’ve seen on QVC but can get cheaper elsewhere I always check the returns policy and I only order from companies that have a phone number in the U.K. on which customer services can be contacted.

Had it have been cheaper on Emma website I would have got it there but it wasn't.

After just 2 nights with this topper on the bed I can safely say it's not going back! Soooooo comfy - feels like I've a new mattress!

Latest posts

Back