Emma on Rocks TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
I have been watching Rocks tonight, made a point of doing so as they have a pink event for "wear it pink" day.

When I finally managed to get on I was surprised to see Emma presenting, had thought it was Barry tonight. Anyway I have really enjoyed watching Emma, she has such a lovely manner, presenting style and generally quite calm and enjoyable to watch. :clap:

She is lovely isn't she,very professional and laid back style,easy to watch........a great aquisition by Steve methinks.:1:

No tellings off either!!!!:54:

Cool, calm and collected I'd say Sazza....except when some people on chat were talking about chocolate willies! I suspect she was suppressing a snigger or two. Hope she stays.

A real pleasure to see Emma on Rocks... I have always liked her style and what a delight to have a presenter who speaks calmy and clearly..... I even had to turn the sound UP.... bliss.... love her! I do find Carol's screaming , gurning and mumping just too much to handle. Carol could learn a great deal from Emma, I reckon......just hope she has the sense to do so!

Emma has a really easy going style watching her tonight you'd think shes been here on rocks for a long time she seems relaxed with it all talks non stop lol but no shouting

Emma is great, such a lovely relaxing style after last night's horror show.:YIKES: I'm sure more people are buying tonight because of her manner whereas last night hardly anyone was getting involved, not surprising when they were being yelled at and berated every minute. More Emma and no more Carol please Rocks. :pPC:

It's great isn't it? Got back from town, dashed in to see if the pearly bracelet was on, and saw Emma, what an asset to Rocks, you can keep the himbo, she's fab!!

:doggie:

I was surprised to see Emma too presenting today but she seems calm, relaxed and doing a great job. keep it up!

It's great isn't it? Got back from town, dashed in to see if the pearly bracelet was on, and saw Emma, what an asset to Rocks, you can keep the himbo, she's fab!!

Did you get the pearl bracelet? what did it go for? I got thrown out just as it was on screen.

No BH, I'd missed it, but Sweetpea got it for £6 and said I could have it. However, there's insufficient stock, so she hasn't got it either, and is having some basket problems too! She says if she gets it, she'll very kindly let me have it.

Emma was always one of my favourite presenters. She is very pleasant and calm with a gentle voice, a great addition to the team.

I have to say I really like Emma. I think that it must be really hard given how busy it now is to chat about the pieces AND get used to a new (to her and the company) computer/selling system AND keep an eye on the chat to maintain the interactive side of Rocks.

I was fully expecting there to be very little interaction while she gets used to everything as I am sure chatting to all of us would be the last thing on my mind in that circumstance, but she was fantastic, and so friendly chilled and relaxed.

Marvellous! Another fabulous asset to Rocks!

Latest posts

Back