Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree about the Moringa balm I rarely suffer from break outs now although I can't use it for anything other than cleansing as I find it alittle drying

I really regret not getting an Emma Hardie TSV, not the most recent one, think it was the one before that, seem to recall it was an excellent price (maybe even under £30, rare for a beauty TSV these days) and had full size 'hero' products in. Seem to remember the more recent one didn't seem as good. Hope she does something like the earlier one again :nod:.

I think it was item 200858 (no longer available) and was 100ml Moringa, 50ml Lighter Lotion, 50ml Rejuventaing Night Cream and a 10ml face serum and was £39.96 back in May...
Still a good price though! Check out BeautyBay for some sale items from EH and free postage!

Thanks Minim for the link to 60's makeup---Oh how I remember it all, my mink eyelashes, the Mary Quant white pearly highlighter etc. etc. and Jean Shrimpton was my favorite model of all time, Kate Moss & the like not on the same planet.I believe she has a hotel down in Cornwall now?

I think it was item 200858 (no longer available) and was 100ml Moringa, 50ml Lighter Lotion, 50ml Rejuventaing Night Cream and a 10ml face serum and was £39.96 back in May...
Still a good price though! Check out BeautyBay for some sale items from EH and free postage!

That's the one Leighton Orient! Fab detective work, thanks. Oh well, I was only a tenner out (did think under £30 sounded a bit optimistic!) QVC if you're reading this is one TSV I'd actually like you to repeat...

Thanks Minim for the link to 60's makeup---Oh how I remember it all, my mink eyelashes, the Mary Quant white pearly highlighter etc. etc. and Jean Shrimpton was my favorite model of all time, Kate Moss & the like not on the same planet.I believe she has a hotel down in Cornwall now?

I loved that Mary Quant white pearly highlighter too! Jean Shrimpton was absolutely gorgeous and yes I do believe she runs a hotel in Cornwall now...who was the other one, Celia something, big into cat protection I think..hate it when I can't remember names!

I loved that Mary Quant white pearly highlighter too! Jean Shrimpton was absolutely gorgeous and yes I do believe she runs a hotel in Cornwall now...who was the other one, Celia something, big into cat protection I think..hate it when I can't remember names!

Hammond......

AY told me there is another EH TSV coming up in early spring. I won't be buying as I have plenty to keep me going. She said it will have the 50 ml night cream and other stuff including a brand new anti aging moisturiser.

Latest posts

Back