Emails from QVC confirming orders and items on their way

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or are these emails taking longer and longer to arrive

I used to get an email confirming I had placed an order within an hour of the order being placed
but now its more like 24 hours or more
and this morning I received an email from QVC telling me that 2 items had been despatched on the 26th and to expect them soon well they arrived today and I have now just received an email saying an item is on its way but it has already arrived and the tracking shows that I have signed for it

Ah yes, well you see, they don't always have someone available to sit on the bike that charges QVCUK.com

i've noticed that. also wondering how long it takes for them to exchange something for an identical product. sent some faulty DG jeans back 2 weeks ago - still no sign. rang cs who said it takes a minimum of 2 weeks because "they have thousands of items in the warehouse"

um...so??? do they have to search through every one till they find it?

i've noticed that. also wondering how long it takes for them to exchange something for an identical product. sent some faulty DG jeans back 2 weeks ago - still no sign. rang cs who said it takes a minimum of 2 weeks because "they have thousands of items in the warehouse"

um...so??? do they have to search through every one till they find it?

What a ridiculous notion!! If that were the case, surely it would take a minimum of 2 weeks for every order placed?? They really do talk out of their chuff holes sometimes.

Latest posts

Back