Email Contact Discontinued

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
It seems that writing to QVC via email has been discontinued, and the only way to contact them is via phone, Twitter/Facbook or by postal letter.

The Contact Us page has clearly been updated with several pages of 'answers' to queries there may be. I want to complain so my only options are ringing up some poor sod of a telephone operator who is probably working from home and doesn't need hassle from me, or writing them a letter which will probably be binned.

I’m still seeing this

Attachments

• 7BEF8AF2-BADC-4B02-BE24-4F9D3A9DE61D.jpeg
    7BEF8AF2-BADC-4B02-BE24-4F9D3A9DE61D.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 98
I always email them but they keep their email address secret as hell - they discontinued their [email protected] email address but the [email protected] one still works - in fact I emailed them at 9am yesterday re a missing parcel and within in an hour had a response apologising and confirming they'd processed a refund for me - could have knocked me down with a feather!

I don't use social media so it'll be phone for me - or maybe letter if I'm complaining (sent by Recorded delivery!).

Email was much better from the customer's point of view as there's a record. Not so great for a company that might try to ignore complaints.

At the bottom of the home page

Attachments

• 8C7CA9D4-30FD-459E-8F07-5F0EEDA2CFC3.jpeg
    8C7CA9D4-30FD-459E-8F07-5F0EEDA2CFC3.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 78
If I go down to the bottom of the home page it says:

Contact us​

Clicking email option it brings up:

Please choose one of the following email categories:

Products
My order
Deliveries
Returns
QVC membership
Suggestions
Programming
Using QVCUK.com

Press the box with lines in at the top of the page it drops down your account and gives you the option to email at the bottom of the page.

Press the box with lines in at the top of the page it drops down your account and gives you the option to email at the bottom of the page.
Ahhhh, yes I've got it now. Thanks everyone. Normally the email function has been under Contact Us, - well on mine it has been anyway, but now its a mental somersault to find what I want.

Ahhhh, yes I've got it now. Thanks everyone. Normally the email function has been under Contact Us, - well on mine it has been anyway, but now its a mental somersault to find what I want.
Oh thank goodness you have email 👍🏼😊

I actually joined Facebook on Monday for this precise reason as an awful lot of companies are telling you to contact them through their "socials"
I first tried to reactivate my old account that I closed 6 years ago but needed photo ID which I don't have.
So I opened a new account and by Wednesday my account had been suspended as I somehow broke the community rules 🤷🏼‍♀️
I only made 3 comments to my daughters and granddaughter so don't know what I have done.
Eldest Twirlette thinks that it is hilarious as she has "never been in FB jail" and reckoned that I would be allowed back on.
I tried to access it today and they wanted me to film a video of myself to gain access. You know what? I ain't that desperate.
So I tried Twitter, oh my word I find it confusing. On the plus side I have been "followed by an Emmy award winning actor overnight 😂😂
I can understand how someone that is lonely would get sucked in on these sites when they target you like this.
Anyway, I must go as I have to transfer some money over to my new Hollywood friend so that he can start on his new film 😉

That sounds very sinister. Are you sure you hadn't been hacked or diverted to a scam website?
Yes I did wonder about that. I don't remember it being that difficult before.
I have just deactivated my Twitter as well as I have 2 more American chaps, allegedly, following me as well 🙄

I actually joined Facebook on Monday for this precise reason as an awful lot of companies are telling you to contact them through their "socials"
I first tried to reactivate my old account that I closed 6 years ago but needed photo ID which I don't have.
So I opened a new account and by Wednesday my account had been suspended as I somehow broke the community rules 🤷🏼‍♀️
I only made 3 comments to my daughters and granddaughter so don't know what I have done.
Eldest Twirlette thinks that it is hilarious as she has "never been in FB jail" and reckoned that I would be allowed back on.
I tried to access it today and they wanted me to film a video of myself to gain access. You know what? I ain't that desperate.
So I tried Twitter, oh my word I find it confusing. On the plus side I have been "followed by an Emmy award winning actor overnight 😂😂
I can understand how someone that is lonely would get sucked in on these sites when they target you like this.
Anyway, I must go as I have to transfer some money over to my new Hollywood friend so that he can start on his new film 😉
You've made me laugh so much I've snorted my tea!

Latest posts

Back