Elite??......... Eh??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopperholic

Registered Shopper
Looks like on QVC you can put "elite" after anything and charge £30 more and £6.95 p&p. They sold the Yonanas for £30 free p&p on Ideal World about two years ago. Bet Steve McDonald doesn't know were to look though, because even Bid Tv sold them for £40 plus the usual £7.99 p&p a few years back, almost half QVCs price, all that buying power doesn't seem to get the QVC customer a good deal after all :mysmilie_17:

Oh here she is! :mysmilie_17: took seconds......shock! :mysmilie_15: It really does look the same size on the telly, but I hope no one wastes their money, it's easier to throw the frozen bananas in the Ninja, Nutrimasters or any similar appliance, works exactly the same and a lot less noisy, trust me I know.

Last edited:
Looks like on QVC you can put "elite" after anything and charge £30 more and £6.95 p&p. They sold the Yonanas for £30 free p&p on Ideal World about two years ago. Bet Steve McDonald doesn't know were to look though, because even Bid Tv sold them for £40 plus the usual £7.99 p&p a few years back, almost half QVCs price, all that buying power doesn't seem to get the QVC customer a good deal after all :mysmilie_17:

Just look on Yonnans own website - they sell the Elite model for more. So QVC wwill do as well...you always pay more for the new model.

So you can't compare - you need to look at how much the Elite is sold elsewhere and compare that.

Just look on Yonnans own website - they sell the Elite model for more. So QVC wwill do as well...you always pay more for the new model.

So you can't compare - you need to look at how much the Elite is sold elsewhere and compare that.

As we all know, you'll always pay more bought from the products own website, that's why QVC only compare their price to "own website" and nowhere else. I can't see the "elite" sold any were in the UK, even QVCUK is an American company, but I have seen a few websites in America selling it for roughly $60 which is about £45.

As we all know, you'll always pay more bought from the products own website, that's why QVC only compare their price to "own website" and nowhere else. I can't see the "elite" sold any were in the UK, even QVCUK is an American company, but I have seen a few websites in America selling it for roughly $60 which is about £45.

Few sites I've seen it on - Amazon US and Overstock were both around $90 - so about £61 + 20% VAT = £73 so QVC are cheaper :)

Latest posts

Back