Elemis TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't have dry skin, its normal with a bit of Tzone.

I cannot use the papaya at all, it makes me item and I come out in lumps.

The sensitive wash is the best, I swear by it.

I've discovered also, this week, that I don't get on with the PCMC hand cream. On first application I wasn't really impressed because it seems very greasy and didn't absorb well, then I didn't particularly like the smell, then the itching started. Looked at the ingredients and it contains Rose Extract which is a big no no for my skin. This will be going onto MUA. x

sometimes you have to call a range a day. even the papaya enzyme mask gives me spots. elemis is oil hell to me. even products aimed at oily skin has oodles of oil in it.

philosophy and alpha h are aimed more at an oilier skin and even decleor do some emulsions that are light and pleasant to use.

my fave has to be l'occitane immortelle lotion. never have spots with this stuff and skin looks lovely.

I noticed Keeley let slip about the special day. It will depend on what is in it for me to decide.

I hate the smell of LE moisturiser, the normal one in the blue pot/tube. For some reason I just hate it.

Elemis really suits my normal/combo skin. I like PCMC, eye serum, all monoi products..... I have been using tri enzyme serum and nightcream over the last week, and my skin is now in tiptop condition, soft and glowing!

The tri enzyme products are fab. I know keeyley says you should use them with an elemis moisturiser but i use it with LE skin repair and it works a treat.

I didn't go for the tri enzyme TSV a while ago, because the wash is nice, but nothing special imo. The mask is fine, but again, I had similar and cheaper results with other brands. The real heroes of this range are the serum and nightcream!
I use the tri enzyme in the evening and I am using decleor in the daytime atm. You can used the products combined with whatever you want, as long as it suits your skin

That is the weird thing, I love sandalwood in fragrance. But the LE just annoys me.

Its like Origins they have a lovely night cream and it smells of orange which just turns me. Its an excellent moisturiser too, but the smell I just cannot use it.

I'm using the LE Skin Repair Moisturiser at the mo as a night cream mixed with Decleor Aromessence Ylang Ylang and the two together smell wonderful.

I am interested in the tsv. Just bought the cleanse and toner 400ml set, i normally use LE but this is cheaper. Do you use the cleanser the same way but with a cotton cloth? Am not going to buy the mittens. Can you dissolve your eye make up the same way like with LE? I wonder if the PCMC will be in this tsv.

I am interested in the tsv. Just bought the cleanse and toner 400ml set, i normally use LE but this is cheaper. Do you use the cleanser the same way but with a cotton cloth? Am not going to buy the mittens. Can you dissolve your eye make up the same way like with LE? I wonder if the PCMC will be in this tsv.

I always remove mine with a damp muslin clothe.

Yes it will remove eyemakeup, well it does mine.

I don't think so - isn't that the giftset they are selling in the stores? I thought Keeley hinted that there might be the sensitive cleansing wash in the tsv - but I may be completely wrong! :hi:

Latest posts

Back