Elemis TSV - Thursday 3rd March 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
There is a Elemis TSV on Thursday 3rd March and people attending the Beauty Bash got a first look at this TSV.

Someone on QVC's Facebook page posted that it includes
50ml Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
50ml Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
Full size Pro-Intensive Eye and Lip Contour Cream
Purple Vanity Case
And a few more bits to be added nearer the date.

There is a Elemis TSV on Thursday 3rd March and people attending the Beauty Bash got a first look at this TSV.

Someone on QVC's Facebook page posted that it includes
50ml Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
50ml Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
Full size Pro-Intensive Eye and Lip Contour Cream
Purple Vanity Case
And a few more bits to be added nearer the date.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Can't wait, I have just got into elemis after buying the last 2 tsv's love it but can't afford to buy it, only when it's a tsv. :mysmilie_378:

Oh sounds FABULOUS!!!!

By full size for the face creams I will say 30mls. But with the full size eye cream that is going to make this an expensive one.

PCMC 30mls £54 (not sure after the VAT rise)
Night PCMC £58
Eye Cream £57 if the full 15mls

They won't be able to get rid of pro-collagen now that it's been in all the press that it does nothing, so they should put big sizes in the TSV.

That sounds a good TSV... price permitting of course! LOVE Elemis and how it suits my skin :nod::nod:

They won't be able to get rid of pro-collagen now that it's been in all the press that it does nothing, so they should put big sizes in the TSV.

What press is this - I have been thinking of trying PCM but if it does not work then I will think again?

But there is no collagen in PCMC. The seaweed ingredient helps boost your own collagen. This was pointed out on the other thread, also when it was reprinted in other new papers no mention of Elemis. So Elemis must have pointed out the error in the article.

Andrew from Gatineau was on the other day pushing a cream with collagen with AY.

That does sound like an expensive one but if it is all 3 then it should be a bargain. Cant be without PCMC and love the oxygenting night cream to be hones wasnt that blown over by the eye cream but I am still looking for my holy grail of eye creams

still looking for my holy grail of eye creams

I use Boots Essentials Cucumber eye gel 15ml. £1.52 after trying high end ranges, Elem., Clarins, Gat., Gayle Hayman, Philos., Clinique, with no joy and irritations galore. This is fab, economical (although I slaver it on at this price right over my brows and upper eye).

I've been using Elemis PCMC for about 6 years now and it definitely works for me. Before Christmas last year I ran out and knowing there would be a good Christmas TSV containing this (and knowing MrM would treat me to it) I "made do" with a pot of Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Cream (I know it's more expensive but I bought it when it was heavily reduced at Boots). I knew it wasn't working for me the way PCMC does because my fine lines around my eyes crept back and I noticed my make up was settling into these. I find that the consistency of the PCMC is just right for my normal/combination skin (which is tending to be more oily at the mo) as it's a thinner gel like consistency.

This TSV looks great but I do have loads of PCMC at the mo. I tried the night cream recently and loved it so was hoping to buy some of this for myself. Who knows? If the price was similar to the Christmas TSV whereby you're paying for only one item then maybe I'll buy.

I find the night cream a lovely texture to, it makes my skin feel soft and dewy :heart: the eye cream small size I had lasted for ages to you only need to smallest amount so it works out great value for money :heart:

I find the night cream a lovely texture to, it makes my skin feel soft and dewy :heart: the eye cream small size I had lasted for ages to you only need to smallest amount so it works out great value for money :heart:

Hi, how does the new eye cream compare with the Pro Collagen Renewal and Absolute Eye Serum? I've tried both these and whilst I loved the Absolute one found that the PC one did nothing for me.

Hi, how does the new eye cream compare with the Pro Collagen Renewal and Absolute Eye Serum? I've tried both these and whilst I loved the Absolute one found that the PC one did nothing for me.

I'm the same, I think the new eye cream is better than the PCMC at moisturising the area, it seems "lighter" but still moisturising. I do love my PCMC but the eye cream wasa real let down the new one is better but still not quite right for me.

I'm the same, I think the new eye cream is better than the PCMC at moisturising the area, it seems "lighter" but still moisturising. I do love my PCMC but the eye cream wasa real let down the new one is better but still not quite right for me.

Thanks for that. I'll probably not go for the TSV after all then as I'd only be buying it for the night cream. My days of buying them with the hope of selling what I don't want/need on Ebay are over. Doesn't mean I won't watch the presentation and end up with it though.

It is lighter in texture, as you can use it round your lips it seems for fine lines.
The other PCM Eye Cream is just for the eye area.

The serum is a booster under the creams, it will not moisturise on its own. Infact never put serum alone round the eye area as it will dry it out even more. Its there to give a firming effect nothing more, not moisture

I much prefer the new eye cream it seems to do more than the PCM, for me anyway! as Donna said I use the serum under it.

I dont think the eye cream I want has been developed yet !

I use the absolute serum inderneath whatever eye cream i am trying. The new Elemis one is better than the PCMC one but still doesnt moisturise enough for me. The absolute eye serum has really reduced the dark circles now all I need to find is an eye cream that keeps the moisture level around my eyes up all day like the PCMC does for the rest of my face and makes the lines appear less pronounced. Think I may try the Bobbi Brown one next a few people have said that it is good

I will get the TSV because I use the night cream and the PCMC and the eye cream is better than some I have tried but still not quite "it" if you know what I mean

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone, but the new Cleansing Gel has just launched on the Time to Spa website for £19.40, and they have a 4 for 3 offer on Elemis stuff at the moment, and an offer to get the maximum moisture day cream, and get the gel for free.

Latest posts

Back